WRFL Division 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe they had a full internal review after last weeks game, LOL, and are moving in different direction, possibly the board gave him there full support. Chances are he got sacked, if he was sacked who would they get to coach?

Real shame, guys need to stick it out. I know it’s hard to keep motivation if the list isn’t performing but stick at it. Recruit more, get some sponsors in and create your own luck.

Guys if you’re not doing too much Braybrook are playing North Sunshine in a legends match tomorrow at Braybrook. Game starts at 1pm - Dougie Hawkins is coaching and a number of Braybrook stars from yesteryear will be playing. Bar & canteen open plus band and auctions after the match.

Was listening to the Rumour File this morning on 3AW, did I hear correctly that a Divy 3 Ressie's coach (not sure if I heard the division correctly), but definitely in WRFL was reported for chesting an umpire at the end of the game, it was mentioned the coach had form for this type of action.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was listening to the Rumour File this morning on 3AW, did I hear correctly that a Divy 3 Ressie's coach (not sure if I heard the division correctly), but definitely in WRFL was reported for chesting an umpire at the end of the game, it was mentioned the coach had form for this type of action.

definitely not on, what’s going on with ppl these days. Anyone else know What’s going on here?

So big game this week Suns v Cobras. Suns side pretty similar to the last time these two sides met. Cobras have added a few more since then. Game played at Cobraland this time.

Who wins and why?

I think Suns too strong however the result will be a lot closer. Robert Bruce Oval is much smaller then Goddard St, proximity to goals is very different. Weather permitting it should be a high scoring & exciting game to watch.

I think Suns too strong however the result will be a lot closer. Robert Bruce Oval is much smaller then Goddard St, proximity to goals is very different. Weather permitting it should be a high scoring & exciting game to watch.

Partly cloudy, min 2 (jesus!), max 15. No real rain this week, conditions should be good. I don't know about high scoring, both backlines are good, it'll be a back-and-forth affair in the middle for my money.

Suns to win.

Partly cloudy, min 2 (jesus!), max 15. No real rain this week, conditions should be good. I don't know about high scoring, both backlines are good, it'll be a back-and-forth affair in the middle for my money.

Suns to win.

the suns are a quality outfit I’m hoping our boys put up a better fight then the first game. I’m tipping us at home just

Remove this Banner Ad

WRFL Division 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back