WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Lavertonstar, how have you been playing yourself. What position do you play. How are you finding the new coach. Tell us a bit about him.

The coach is great cant complain yet even though we have won 1 game but its still early in his coaching days down at the club.I play where ever i get put Im getting a few kicks thats the main thing

The coach is great cant complain yet even though we have won 1 game but its still early in his coaching days down at the club.I play where ever i get put Im getting a few kicks thats the main thing

Hows Bubbles and big Greggy going down there? My brother is good friends with those guys and watches you almost every week. The lazy pr#ck should play. He was a gun when he was younger.

Any heights guys tell me how lee demetrio is playing. I have seen his name in the goals a few times. I played against him in Juniors and he was pretty good. Was a bit of hero though, thought he was pretty tough.

Any heights guys tell me how lee demetrio is playing. I have seen his name in the goals a few times. I played against him in Juniors and he was pretty good. Was a bit of hero though, thought he was pretty tough.

Going very well. Hard at it, been running the ball well and delivering well. Has added a lot to our midfield. The only toughness I have seen is how tough and hard he is around the contest and he is far from a hero, in fact has fitted in very well at Heights. Is a top bloke.

How is the coaches pre game address. Does he get you revved up ranting and raving or does he speak calmly and give instructions about how he wants you to play.

Hows Bubbles and big Greggy going down there? My brother is good friends with those guys and watches you almost every week. The lazy pr#ck should play. He was a gun when he was younger.

There are plenty around who used to be good. They either belong in the pub telling people how good they used to be or they go and play at West Footscray.

If he wears 21 which I think he does he is playing some very good football. Very good finisher near the goals.

My odds would be

West 3-1

Heights and Albanvale 6-1 (until we play)

North Footscray 10-1 (two competetive games against West and Albanvale, depth will be a factor)

Deer Park 499-1 (Will get better with players back but are seeing the results of recruiting/enticing/talking in to playing, old has beens. Have to admire sides like North Footscray and Braybrook who play the kids. The only way to build)

Everyone not mentioned above or below 500-1

Magpies and Brunswick 100000000000000000000-1

Good news about Fahri deciding to play. Will add a lot of strength and provide a good option up forward too. Is a good role model for all the young kids around the club. They all seem to look up to him.

Another making his comeback last weekend Big Danny Haracca kept Deer Parks recruit Williams to one kick in half a game. Depth is good with about 7 in the reserves that normally play seniors.

come on boys dont u rekon its a bit early to start talking about whos gona win the granny? at least wait till every 1 plays each other..

come on boys dont u rekon its a bit early to start talking about whos gona win the granny? at least wait till every 1 plays each other..

I agree, I think people just did it on form and results etc. But your right after round one evryone will have a better idea.

Weapons he isnt soft just didnt get the chance of playing top level when glenorden were killing it.Now he is at lavo and doing well not bad for someone who hadnt played for a few years and now is back in to good form

must be in good form playing with only a couple of average footballers.....
all im saying is that if he were that good he would have got a game no doubt about it........;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

maybe ur right devil but tell me if you recruited mallia westo or greto would u play them in the magoos first?

my premiership market:

Wests - 3-1
Sunshine Heights/ Albanvale 6-1
North Footscray - 12-1
North Sunshine/Deer Park - 25-1

if form against the top 4 tells u anything........ deer park cant be even considered on the market surely............

looked at the fixture and it will come down to the last 2 games if deer park will even make the finals hopefully they do but on recent form i think not.....

3 and 3 not the worst start but along way behind the top 3 sides

Weapons u r a fool. Kelso has come to Laverton and kicked 7 goals in a game and all uve done is bagg him and the club, you cant say much at the moment mate because Deer Parks performances havnt been much better as of late.

Pretty sure that he is a former Glenorden reserves player who couldnt get a game there because Rosenwigg was dominating.

now young fella every1 has been telling me how good this bloke is and he couldnt get a game with glenorden cause rozenwieg was dominating all im saying is if he were any good he would have got a game no mater who is dominating rozenwieg or not.........yes or no:confused:

well done he kicked 7 out of 8 goals in the maggies seniors so yer he must be a champion........

Weapons u r a fool. Kelso has come to Laverton and kicked 7 goals in a game and all uve done is bagg him and the club, you cant say much at the moment mate because Deer Parks performances havnt been much better as of late.

deer park have been terrible and i havnt talked them up at all:p

I'll keep a eye out for you...... what style of player are you?

To tell you the truth i'm an ex-rugby player, never played football in my life, but by watching the game i think it suits me to play football instead of rugby, in rugby your always on the move but in football you can play one position and you only have to run for the ball when its at the your end of the ground.

I also think my size will be a asset to the team, as I am a litte over weight i think if i can give a few "fare" bumps it will give my team confidance and it will also have the other team looking around.

I just want to play football, i was at Deer Park for 4 weeks and couldn't get a game, thank god for the 2nds coach at North Sunshine who promised me a game this week.

Do you play for hights? If so i hope it will be a close one:thumbsu:

To tell you the truth i'm an ex-rugby player, never played football in my life, but by watching the game i think it suits me to play football instead of rugby, in rugby your always on the move but in football you can play one position and you only have to run for the ball when its at the your end of the ground.

I also think my size will be a asset to the team, as I am a litte over weight i think if i can give a few "fare" bumps it will give my team confidance and it will also have the other team looking around.

I just want to play football, i was at Deer Park for 4 weeks and couldn't get a game, thank god for the 2nds coach at North Sunshine who promised me a game this week.

Do you play for hights? If so i hope it will be a close one:thumbsu:

Where did you play rugby and what position did you play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back