WRFL Div 1 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

I dare say your bias is Altona …can the club pay their bills or will the bucket be handed around again at years end ?

Good on them for wanting to play in a stronger competition that applauds success…look at Keilor and the like in our comp

I'm not sure what Altona's financial situation has to do with this topic, nor what my alleged bias does either.

Yep. Agreed. Good on DP for wanting to move. Good luck to them.

I dare say your bias is Altona …can the club pay their bills or will the bucket be handed around again at years end ?

Good on them for wanting to play in a stronger competition that applauds success…look at Keilor and the like in our comp
DP will fit right in paying bottomless pits of money just like Abers, Pacco, EK, Strathmore and Greenvale

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they go undefeated throughout the whole season then they simply must go up. Be one of the most dominant Div 2 sides in recent memory. If Yarraville and PC can come up, PCC can also.
No argument from me on that. Particularly if their dominance continues.

Yarraville will be better next year, as I believe PC will. If PCC want to avoid relegation, they will need to add 5-6 top line, Div 1 players at a minimum.

No argument from me on that. Particularly if their dominance continues.

Yarraville will be better next year, as I believe PC will. If PCC want to avoid relegation, they will need to add 5-6 top line, Div 1 players at a minimum.

Yaraville and PC will eventually surprass St Albans and Deer Park, have surpassed Sunshine and Albion, as they have the area and junior programs. No reason why PCC can't do the same. Unfortunately the older WRFL clubs are declining and the newer ones are blossoming.

Well I got that wrong. Not the outs but the result. Point Cook couldn’t win the footy so started trying to fight. That didn’t go to well for them
Either. Case of ability and ambition being mixed up.
I watched until 3/4 time……Pt Cook coaching staff embarrassed themselves today

Yaraville and PC will eventually surprass St Albans and Deer Park, have surpassed Sunshine and Albion, as they have the area and junior programs. No reason why PCC can't do the same. Unfortunately the older WRFL clubs are declining and the newer ones are
Well I got that wrong. Not the outs but the result. Point Cook couldn’t win the footy so started trying to fight. That didn’t go to well for them
Either. Case of ability and ambition being mixed up.
Both brother

Remove this Banner Ad

Back