Will Freo be the last team to win an AFL premiership?

Remove this Banner Ad

afl-west-coast-eagles-triple-triumph-17cm.jpg

:thumbsu:

This is one of those "Where's Wally"? pics isnt it.......but just renamed to "Where's the druggy"?

Well I can find at least 2....

Can I just ask what's with everyone ripping into freo?
Yeh we suck I'm one of the firstto admit it but that's good for yu guys more easy wins
+ whenever it's freo in question it's always generally eagles followers who I have nothing against except the whiny ones that won't admittheir team also sucks
a good 75% of these comments are by west coast so how about you stop ripping on a team who is pretty much just as bad as you

k thanks jus putting It out there say we suck whatever but how about eagles supporters especially realize we both suck

Can I just ask what's with everyone ripping into freo?
Yeh we suck I'm one of the firstto admit it but that's good for yu guys more easy wins
+ whenever it's freo in question it's always generally eagles followers who I have nothing against except the whiny ones that won't admittheir team also sucks
a good 75% of these comments are by west coast so how about you stop ripping on a team who is pretty much just as bad as you

k thanks jus putting It out there say we suck whatever but how about eagles supporters especially realize we both suck

Incorrect,

We suck (-1) less game than you.

Wipe those tears away princess :D

this thread fails because i say it fails
it also fails as there is no freo supporters to defend their pathetic incestuous club and thus true fun cannot be said
refer to my ass and poop nuggets for further comments. We really need to drop a nuclear weapon on WA and pretend it never existed:thumbsu:

two.jpg

As I said the state of WA needs to be nuclear bombed and we must pretend it never existed. It is so far over there no ones give two .... about it anyway. If only we had Kim Jong he would get it done:D

gay-called-demotivational-poster.jpg

lol at some of you scumdogs thinking lecars could get a game in any other team but tanking tittes westcoast

St Kilda
Footscray
Melbourne
Richmond
Fremantle
West Sydney
Gold Coast

None have won an AFL premiership, St Kilda and the Bulldogs look like the only likely ones for the next few years.

Bingo - EM87 proving not all Eages fans are morons (just most).

Plus with 2009 All Australian Shannon Hurn ...you must be close to being flag faves in 2010.

As I said the state of WA needs to be nuclear bombed and we must pretend it never existed. It is so far over there no ones give two .... about it anyway. If only we had Kim Jong he would get it done:D[/QUOTE]

Sure get rid of WA .....then Victoria would be the North Melb of Australia - begging for money.

Face it mate WA funds your arse, without us you may actually stop producing Arts students and get a real job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spot the odd one out. There is a very strong argument to suggest another doesn't belong by reason of indiscretion, but I'm talking about the really odd one out. I've never seen this before and I'm surprised the others don't vomit every time they see him hovering there. Actually, according to some eagle supporters you could add Juddy too. I wonder when the touch up artist will be called in?

this thread fails because i say it fails
it also fails as there is no freo supporters to defend their pathetic incestuous club and thus true fun cannot be said
refer to my ass and poop nuggets for further comments. We really need to drop a nuclear weapon on WA and pretend it never existed:thumbsu:

If your lot did their job right last time they were in WA, we wouldn't have to be putting up with this latest wave of weagle flogs, tossbag.

Spot the odd one out. There is a very strong argument to suggest another doesn't belong by reason of indiscretion, but I'm talking about the really odd one out. I've never seen this before and I'm surprised the others don't vomit every time they see him hovering there. Actually, according to some eagle supporters you could add Juddy too. I wonder when the touch up artist will be called in?

I assume you're talking about Embley - certainly not the same calibre of player as the others shown, but since the poster celebrates our premierships he earns his spot as one of 4 Norm Smith medallists.

Earns his spot? A valiant effort KS, but I fear you too would spit up just a little if you had to repeat that statement verbally.

We are only obsessed in highlighting your obsession. ;)

which is highlighted again with this stale old thread to begin with.... ahh obsession.. It's more than just a perfume

So who made windyhillwinners cry? such hostility to western australia, poor little spud is like a cube of hate..... looks like it just found the interwebs and is having a vinegar stroke typing naughty words abusing 'interstate' supporters...

well lets just take back all our west aussie players and divide them up between us if the poor little teapot is upset....

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Freo be the last team to win an AFL premiership?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back