Will Freo be the last team to win an AFL premiership?

Remove this Banner Ad

lol sounds like the OP still has the foul taste of shit in his mouth. How long has it been since Wet Toast beat Freo ? Jeez i cant remember ? :eek:

LoL , so go on ,you continue your trolling of Freo princess, it aint gonna help ya feel better untill you actually win against us. :D

Failmantle are irrelevant! They're no threat to anyone.
Case in point: Failmantle beat the Eagles in both derbies in the Eagles premiership season. This still couldn't derail the Eagles from a flag. That makes whatever the Anchors do, irrelevant.

Freo are to the AFL what having Kepler Spudly is, in the Anchor's side, making up the numbers.

If you put your reading glasses on and read my post carefully you will notice i stated its not that important as "supporters", not the players, chairman and whatever rubbish you babbled on about.

You think we are infatuated with beating the eagles.

Answer yourself this. Why is there at least three threads everyday about how freo will never win a flag, how freo should leave the AFL, yada yada yada, and about 90% are started by eagles supporters. If you ask me your still bitter about the last 5 losses, but apparently you can relate this problem back to the fact that we havent won a premiership :eek:.

It's hard to be bitter when Eagles fans like myself are still basking in the glory of 3 premierships.:D:)

How am i pinning everything on the derbies. I agree West Coast has won premierships, tasted a lot of success and had star players, im simply stating if Fremantle is "so much fail", surely you'd be able to snag 1 in the last 5. Don't pull out the rebuilding excuse either because Fremantle are going through the exact same process but started a year later than West Coast.

Now you'll probably pull out the "but Fremantle is a rabble of a club and have been rebuilding since entering the competition", line, but if you knock a little sense into your brain you'll realise there is no excuse for losing the last 5 derbies. Just the same as I acknowledge there is no excuse for being a poor performing team since entering the competion.

I won't say that Freo are rebuilding, I'd say that they're yet to be built. The Anchor's have been cheese right from the beginning.

hahaha yeah keep talking about how it's "not that important" for Freo to beat the Eagles. We all know that is not the case.

ahhhh yes.. this old WC security blanket issue... Tell a lie often enough, hey...

Strange how derbies become our finals when we started beating you constantly...

You're developing quite a nasty defeatism comlex there champ:(

ahhhh yes.. this old WC security blanket issue... Tell a lie often enough, hey...

Strange how derbies become our finals when we started beating you constantly...

You're developing quite a nasty defeatism comlex there champ:(

Mate, Love your Avatar, that's piss funny :D

University will win a flag before Failmantle

lol Oh dear !

TheMuppetShow.jpg

...Well whats passed is past, its the future that matters, And i sure as hell know what west aussie team holds the most promise....and it aint the Slime. :thumbsu:

And your Reasoning behind this future outlook is? :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

University will win a flag before Failmantle

And your Reasoning behind this future outlook is? :D
I know it's confusing for you. Poor slimers, being spoon fed all fluff pieces from the local media about the state of WC, but yeah...:)
Isn't it nice that your cross city Fremantle supporters are here to keep you up to speed with football:):)

...Well whats passed is past, its the future that matters, And i sure as hell know what west aussie team holds the most promise....and it aint the Slime. :thumbsu:

Yes, but Freo have had promise before.. And failed horribly.

Can you do anything with it this time?

I know it's confusing for you. Poor slimers, being spoon fed all fluff pieces from the local media about the state of WC, but yeah...:)
Isn't it nice that your cross city Fremantle supporters are here to keep you up to speed with football:):)

Haha, hell funnay, go Freo :D

Ah yes just like how Fremantle had the most promise when Connolly took over as opposed to Whoosh, how did that turn out?

There's no point having promise if your side keeps making players Fremantled.

Ah yes just like how Fremantle had the most promise when Connolly took over as opposed to Whoosh, how did that turn out?

There's no point having promise if your side keeps making players Fremantled.

Just count yourselves lucky Freo didnt beat Sydney in the Prelim, Cause we all know who woulda won in the GF...;)

Just count yourselves lucky Freo didnt beat Sydney in the Prelim, Cause we all know who woulda won in the GF...;)

Yep, you would have found a way to screw things up at the last minute as usual just when your on the verge of something :)

Yep, you would have found a way to screw things up at the last minute as usual just when your on the verge of something :)

..shit mate, you should get your mind of Freo and pay more attention to your poetry, that signature really sucks the big one :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Freo be the last team to win an AFL premiership?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back