who is the worst afl player at the moment

Remove this Banner Ad

look guys, you realli have to think about wat to name ya thread before posting it

with its current name you would have to say some guy on a crap team's rookie list who aint played a game yet and probably wont

if you want to say guys like hennamen and carroll (you know u want 2) then change the thread to "Worst regular 22 player"

but having said all that

hennamen :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

J.Cloke

Was he the fella Sam was bagging after the game on the weekend. Said he had an exemplary game. getting 1 kick (off the ground) in 84mins?

hi...

lol few players to be in this list..

Medhurst = Interstate? bahahah

lindsay gilbee is pretty ordinary and jordan macmahon if u cant get a game for doggies ur struggling.

I can't believe

Jason Cloke is hated so much on this board. J.Cloke has had some shocking games, and should be considered on those games as a poor player, but when J.Cloke plays well, he is quiet handy. Some of those big punches he does, that give the forwards no chance of marking, are brilliant. When there is a big job, and Jason Cloke isn't playing with injury, he stands up to the plate.

Yep, Peter Street is pretty unco but I was happier to see the back of David Clarke. I reckon Nick Holland would have to rate a mention going on this year's efforts.

regards,

REB

Remove this Banner Ad

who is the worst afl player at the moment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back