Which 3 teams do you most want to win a Premiership? (After your own)

Remove this Banner Ad

I usually like seeing the Swans win but I dunno, their current group don't seem as likeable as previous years.
And you can find no better example of tribalism than this, because I, as a Swans supporter, cannot fathom how anyone cannot flat-out love Gulden, Warner, The Lizard, Heeney, Rowbottom…

And you can find no better example of tribalism than this, because I, as a Swans supporter, cannot fathom how anyone cannot flat-out love Gulden, Warner, The Lizard, Heeney, Rowbottom…

I think its Papley & Warner that give me the shits? Love Gulden.

To be fair, Swans would be a clear 4th on the list, they're just usually my 2nd team.

1. Carlton - yes I should hate them. But my younger brother is a mad Carlton supporter, and being at those finals with him last year, seeing how up and about he was after both wins, I'd love for him to experience what I was lucky to in 2017,19,20

2. Sydney - just a bloody good team to watch, embarrassed on GF day a couple of years back and would be extremely well-deserved

3. Brisbane - deserve one after the length of time they have been in and around the top 4. Choked the flag in 2020, unlucky last year

Honourable mention to North (same reasons as Carlton but for my younger sister) but trying to be realistic!

1. Brisbane - partly because a fan of Fagan since his Sandy Bay days, but they've been thereabouts a while so snaring one is deserved
2. Port - because they aren't Adelaide
3. any of Freo, St Kilda, West Coast, Gold Coast; or Geelong (because they aren't Hawthorn)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

carl
Coll
Hawks, been too long.
Hmm interesting.

2015-07-28-1438125588-2688981-FrySarcasm.jpg

Oh it doesn't require a degree in nuclear physics, to know that it's the former and not the latter.:laughv1:

1. Carlton - yes I should hate them. But my younger brother is a mad Carlton supporter, and being at those finals with him last year, seeing how up and about he was after both wins, I'd love for him to experience what I was lucky to in 2017,19,20

2. Sydney - just a bloody good team to watch, embarrassed on GF day a couple of years back and would be extremely well-deserved

3. Brisbane - deserve one after the length of time they have been in and around the top 4. Choked the flag in 2020, unlucky last year

Honourable mention to North (same reasons as Carlton but for my younger sister) but trying to be realistic!
Exactly the same reason as I enjoyed the Tigers premierships also my brother in law who passed away midway through the 2017 season who was a crazy Richmond supporter.

1: Swans. Always been my second team. Watched a lot of footy with my Nanna who was a swans tragic. Only ended up a Roos fan because she gave me my Pops north footy gear when he passed.

2: freo. Freo fans are generally good people, be nice to finally see them get one.

3: Everyone else can get ****ed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back