When does Goodwin come under pressure?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep....happens every week on the footy field. People striking, kicking etc. Do what Maynard did to Brayshaw to someone in the street and that would be looked at by the law.
Lol. Such a low IQ response.
So do people jump in the air to try to smother imaginary footballs on the streets in your suburb? That sure would be confusing for the police to investigate.
But to king hit a guy and put him in a coma is all fair and good if it's on a football field. 👍 Saints fan logic 101.

What I comprehend is that you are saying that VicPol, with all of its resources couldn't track down Maynard who willingly gave his details to the other driver.
Vicpol does not bother chasing those things up. You are either very simple or trolling if you think Maynard didn't endanger lives and Collingwood covered it up.

Lol. Such a low IQ response.
So do people jump in the air to try to smother imaginary footballs on the streets in your suburb? That sure would be confusing for the police to investigate.
But to king hit a guy and put him in a coma is all fair and good if it's on a football field. 👍 Saints fan logic 101.
Calm down fella you are talking about something that happened 50 years ago....different times and mentality, move on ffs.

I'm sure Swanny will be devastated to hear that you don't like him. I guess he can console himself with the fact he's won the same number of flags as your club has.
Yes but when he rests his head down to sleep I wonder where his thoughts take him....I hope he says a little pray for that lowly paid security guard that hasn't worked since and is ashamed of the way he and his feral friends behaved that night and in the court room where they were reported to s****** and laugh at the poor man.

Yes but when he rests his head down to sleep I wonder where his thoughts take him....I hope he says a little pray for that lowly paid security guard that hasn't worked since and is ashamed of the way he and his feral friends behaved that night and in the court room where they were reported to s****** and laugh at the poor man.
Why are you going on about Dane Swan in this thread mate? It's 2024. Can't move on??
Did he run over your cat? Has he been Tinder messaging your missus?

Vicpol are useless with this stuff. Understaffed and don't want the headache.

Are you saying that Collingwood sent Maynard home from training for no reason?

Maybe it went something like this. Maynard was late to training and speeding on the freeway. Was involved in a MV accident on the freeway. Stopped and exchanged details and then continued on to training.

Police called - attended and told those involved - no one was injured, please don't waste police resources in this situation.

Maynard arrives at training and says he's late because he's been in an accident. Was questioned and admits to speeding.

McRae then says, there is no excuse for speeding. Training is not important that you risk the lives of yourself and others. I am sending you home to miss training to teach you that not speeding and missing training is more important than speeding to attend training.

Last edited:
I remember when Cameron Cloke got done speeding on the Eastern when he was running late to training. In fairness to him, Malthouse was probably in his peak psychopath era and I could (almost) sympathise with him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swanny and his mates were drunken cretins that night but the rest of your story is complete rubbish, the bloke is fine and has worked since.

"Swanny" - so cringeworthy when cheer quad members think they are mates with past players.

I guess you're mates with Fages and Choco, or maybe just a cringe member of the cheer squad.

Fages probably more concerned with the blue pills.

Agree with Choco - the skill work and player management he did was a huge difference. He and Darren Burgess are the reason Melbourne won a premiership.

If you get a chance to listen to the Blackie and Burgro podcast they go into a lot of what happened that season and that game. Basically, in the third quarter the players ignored Goodwin's instructions and it won them the game.

If he escaped scrutiny here:
IMG_5010.jpeg
To be subsequently promoted to a head coach role and handed a freshly tanked Dees squad ready to contend.

Then matrixed his way out of this well known yarn:

IMG_5011.jpeg

It’ll take more than a couple of losses to unseat the cockroach.

Maybe it went something like this. Maynard was late to training and speeding on the freeway. Was involved in a MV accident on the freeway. Stopped and exchanged details and then continued on to training.

Police called - attended and told those involved - no one was injured, please don't waste police resources in this situation.

Maynard arrives at training and says he's late because he's been in an accident. Was questioned and admits to speeding.

McRae then says, there is no excuse for speeding. Training is not important that you risk the lives of yourself and others. I am sending you home to miss training to teach you that not speeding and missing training is more important than speeding to attend training.
I hope that narrative is on the number. What a bloke McRae.

You check in on him often then?

Nah just took two seconds of checking to find out you were talking utter bollocks.

And I have seen it repeated by other morons from your fan base when it’s clearly not true.

How about you put the same efforts into Jim O’Dea who was a bigger campaigner of a human being and cost a superstar his career.

If he escaped scrutiny here:
View attachment 2019862
To be subsequently promoted to a head coach role and handed a freshly tanked Dees squad ready to contend.

Then matrixed his way out of this well known yarn:

View attachment 2019863

It’ll take more than a couple of losses to unseat the cockroach.
Yep - absolute cancer - PED's, gambling on games, drunken violence, should not be anywhere near a sporting club or young men.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back