2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liked both the MSD players.

West was prolific and has an attacking mindset (ball in hand and on oppo players). Nothing amazing about him, but very solid in most areas. Slowed down later due to more oppo attention and finished wounded. Yay.

Collins is very raw. But he's tall, has really long arms, big hands and hops. Quick too. Shanked a kicked badly, over kicked it and lost shape and form. Tired late like the team.

West was prolific and has an attacking mindset (ball in hand and on oppo players). Nothing amazing about him, but very solid in most areas. Slowed down later due to more oppo attention and finished wounded. Yay.

Collins is very raw. But he's tall, has really long arms, big hands and hops. Quick too. Shanked a kicked badly, over kicked it and lost shape and form. Tired late like the team.
Considering Collins was essentially our key defender i liked him, 19 year old thrown to the wolves, yes he got a little bloodied but he lived and will be better for it.

I look forward to seeing what West can do roving to nicnat, i think he has potential to be out Libba

Considering Collins was essentially our key defender i liked him, 19 year old thrown to the wolves, yes he got a little bloodied but he lived and will be better for it.

I look forward to seeing what West can do roving to nicnat, i think he has potential to be out Libba
He's a great athlete and competitive. As a taller defender that can often cover over things like inexperience, skinny body etc.

West would be a perfect Redden replacement but he wont be our short term savior but he looked well above an Ainsworth, Trew and Oneil.
Its interesting isnt it. He brings energy as you would expect - this shows a great example for others many of whome look complacent. Hopefully this has a positive impact. 'You want a game before me the do better....work harder'

Is trew sooking because there was a campaign to have him in the team and edwards instead is getting a go first?

You’re obsessed with the idea of Trew being a sook, aren’t you.

No, he didn’t appear to be sooking. He appeared to be playing as a midfielder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’re obsessed with the idea of Trew being a sook, aren’t you.

No, he didn’t appear to be sooking. He appeared to be playing as a midfielder.

Hey some people are obsessed with whole midfield recruiting thing, some with Ainsworth kicking and some about trews sooking! :) sorry, nothing shits me at work than young guys who are sooks. I know the type. which is amazing given the grads we get are in top 1% in IQ. But you can’t tell them to toughen up. Takes a few years for them to realise a) no one cares and b) you will find yourself on your way out. Anyway I digress. I fear the years trew may need to gain control of all that. Hogan is another sook. Anyway I digress.

He has had a bit of a form drop (stat wise) and maybe he had heard about the obsession of fans discussing him as being the great saviour. That’s all.

Hey some people are obsessed with whole midfield recruiting thing, some with Ainsworth kicking and some about trews sooking! :) sorry, nothing shits me at work than young guys who are sooks. I know the type. which is amazing given the grads we get are in top 1% in IQ. But you can’t tell them to toughen up. Takes a few years for them to realise a) no one cares and b) you will find yourself on your way out. Anyway I digress. I fear the years trew may need to gain control of all that. Hogan is another sook. Anyway I digress.

He has had a bit of a form drop (stat wise) and maybe he had heard about the obsession of fans discussing him as being the great saviour. That’s all.
He's 18 years old playing against men and been racking up decent numbers for a first year player.

The fact that the club already gave him an extension so early indicates that they rate him long term.

He'll get there.

Sounds like you are more obsessed with EQ.

What a great work place culture you've nurtured.

Jye Bolton...Pathetic!
Couldn't even hit the 50 disposals mark. No wonder no one picked him up in the MSD.

In regards to West, I didn't see the game yesterday but great to see him go well in his first run with the B's.
Looking at his highlight, since everyone is doing comparisons, I got a Shuey vibe.

* Greg Clark with a lazy 42 disposals too.

Trew seems to rack up 80% of his disposals in the first half and fades in second halves. He obviously just needs to build his tank so he can impact the game for longer.
Probably a reason he hasn't started yet for seniors, probably more likely to be a medical sub this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back