WEST COAST EAGLES v NORTH MELBOURNE - Rd 8 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

To be honest, not sure if our bad kicking was a plan to troll North, but it was deplorable tonight.

the whole game was a troll. north only in the game so we could let them be part of it. we just left the punchline a bit late for comfort.

Sorry I am a bit late but I just got home from the game and I was seated right behind NN taking that mark and kicking the goal. Gotta say was one of the best moments of being at a game.

What a bloody champion Natanui is.

And just politely I want to say:

Suck a fat one Scott and Norf supporters!!!!

the whole game was a troll. north only in the game so we could let them be part of it. we just left the punchline a bit late for comfort.

Ah FFS, too tired to engage in banter, will let your mob enjoy the win.

Get off your high horse mate. Obviously after I posted that I saw that he hurt his ankle. But it doesn't change a thing. Your win tonight was all to do with the umpiring, instead of going for the ball players like Shuey and Selwood drop their knees for the free kick. It's gutless Footy

Go celebrate the win that you didn't deserve. You are playing crap Footy this year.
They will be found out the next time they play a decent side

one of the highlights of the night on fox footy - lindsay thomas going down like a sack of shit from minor contact from shuey. and he gave away the downfield in the process. ****ing hilarious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They will be found out the next time they play a decent side

They won't make top 4 which means they won't get past the second week of the finals again..

I'm not concerned about them. We have their measure going forward.

And I gotta say I watched in horror at Lindsay Thomas throwing himself to the ground staging for a free kick. Shuey was right when he said he was a stager. He should be reported and suspended for his low life acting. Seriously was right there nobody even touched him. and you Norf supporters have a cry at Eagles ducking.

Must have been part of the plan against Carlton and Port as well lol. Is that your first after the siren win? We are probably the 2 worst "close game" teams in the comp. Even going back to the great Eagles teams in the the 90s would always feel like you would either belt a team or lose in a heartbreaker...enjoy it!

As far as I'm aware, being a mod does not exclude me from having a (within rules and guidelines) good old-fashioned rant/meltdown in a gameday thread about some deplorable football at the time.
Yet when i have an opinion which someone disagrees with im carded .......go figure.

They won't make top 4 which means they won't get past the second week of the finals again..

I'm not concerned about them. We have their measure going forward.

Must be really sad to be in winning positions every game and keep losing. You led Geelong by 6 goals wasn't it?

Credit to Wet Coast for taking their opportunities when it mattered but HOLY MOTHER R@PING SHlT!!! Has there ever been such one sided umpiring in the history of the VFL/AFL? I'd like to like think my side's copped a few poor calls but Jesus. What about the trip that didn't touch Lecras? What about the mark directly in front that wasn't touched! Farking he'll!! I hope we never have to play West Coast at home.

hopefully you're still awake. the "trip that didn't touch lecras (sheppard)" was just on fox. yeah, def wanna check them eyes out.

Must be really sad to be in winning positions every game and keep losing. You led Geelong by 6 goals wasn't it?

Yep.

Do you get them in Perth?

If so, you might get within 6 goals of them. They are a class above your lot.

Get off your high horse mate. Obviously after I posted that I saw that he hurt his ankle. But it doesn't change a thing. Your win tonight was all to do with the umpiring, instead of going for the ball players like Shuey and Selwood drop their knees for the free kick. It's gutless Footy

Go celebrate the win that you didn't deserve. You are playing crap Footy this year.
and yet only one win behind your mob and given you have Sydney in Sydney and playing crap footy I guess you'd be a little worried that we are once again going to finish above you..... just sayin. Anyway after you lucky b##***** got a win due to the timekeepers and a ******ed Vickery airy and a goal review not being used wtf are you talking about?

And I gotta say I watched in horror at Lindsay Thomas throwing himself to the ground staging for a free kick. Shuey was right when he said he was a stager. He should be reported and suspended for his low life acting. Seriously was right there nobody even touched him. and you Norf supporters have a cry at Eagles ducking.

Shuey and Selwood should be reprimanded for their playing for frees and ducking.
It's really ruining our game.

The umpires involved tonight should be suspended.

Remove this Banner Ad

WEST COAST EAGLES v NORTH MELBOURNE - Rd 8 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back