Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn pick 13: Will Day 2023 PCM!

Remove this Banner Ad

Another fantastic performance by will. Coming along really nicely. Just 22 . Those shots on goal is the only thing I'm waiting for him to improve upon.

I think the second half of the season is primed for Day to announce himself as a top 50 player in the comp.

If he can start nailing those half chances and scoring goals he will shoot right up to the top 10.
He's top 2 for Hawthorn and would be a lock for top 50. Will be a top 5 player soon enough

Just love watching this bloke play. He's all class and makes everyone around him better.

The media circles have taken notice, and he'll be in the running for the Brownlow soon enough. especially if he can clean up his goal kicking.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I may have said it previosuly in this thread, so apologies for repeating myself, but when I saw him in a very early game of his (may have even been his first) take a mark or draw a free on the 50 on an angle, play on (worsening the angle in the process), take on two defenders and nail it from 45, I knew we had something very special on our hands.

I may have said it previosuly in this thread, so apologies for repeating myself, but when I saw him in a very early game of his (may have even been his first) take a mark or draw a free on the 50 on an angle, play on (worsening the angle in the process), take on two defenders and nail it from 45, I knew we had something very special on our hands.

Hawks always play better with him in. It’s more than just his prowess, boosts the team.right from his first game

His next challenge will be when he gets tagged, soon it will come and it wouldn't surprise me they don't send Jack Graham to him this week!!
Previously it was Jai who was our Kickstarter but Will seems like he is having more influence on the team when he is up and about!!

His next challenge will be when he gets tagged, soon it will come and it wouldn't surprise me they don't send Jack Graham to him this week!!
Previously it was Jai who was our Kickstarter but Will seems like he is having more influence on the team when he is up and about!!
Will getting tagged is a formality. How our side responds to this should be value adding to the lads. One for all and all for one and taking on one of the rascals should add just a pinch more spice to the mix, good luck to whoever tags Will, they gonna need it.

Starting to really come onto the media radar now. It was inevitable I suppose. His form and effect on the team deserve the attention, but I wonder how it will all affect him, and the club.

I'm confident the individual and the collective will be strong enough to take it all in their stride....

Will getting tagged is a formality. How our side responds to this should be value adding to the lads. One for all and all for one and taking on one of the rascals should add just a pinch more spice to the mix, good luck to whoever tags Will, they gonna need it.
Our side will be fine. We have had a number of players playing secondary roles this year in preparation for when the hard tag comes.
Day spent a lot of time forward and back last year for this reason

Remove this Banner Ad

Back