Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn - Mabior Chol

Remove this Banner Ad

I've never seen our fans go after a recruit so quickly in the first 5 or so games even applauding that he got suspended, pretty obvious why he's been treated so unfairly by some.

Some need to pull their heads in and wake up
Absolutely- social media is an absolute cesspit.

If someone went back in time 12 months and told me our tall forward setup half way through 2024 was Mabior Chol and Calsher Dear, and we were winning games off the back of that, I'd have been a touch incredulous...

If someone went back in time 12 months and told me our tall forward setup half way through 2024 was Mabior Chol and Calsher Dear, and we were winning games off the back of that, I'd have been a touch incredulous...
Truth is stranger than fiction. I thought it was impossible for Meek and Frosty to turn it around, so that's another very unexpected situation. Mass being so effective is a surprise, too.

I didn't think Chol would need much to perform well, a stable supportive environment was probably it. I want to see if he can go to the next level.

Truth is stranger than fiction. I thought it was impossible for Meek and Frosty to turn it around, so that's another very unexpected situation. Mass being so effective is a surprise, too.

I didn't think Chol would need much to perform well, a stable supportive environment was probably it. I want to see if he can go to the next level.
14 goals from 10 games so far is a solid pass mark I'd say. Clunks a few (grasses a few too), puts pressure on. If he finishes on approximately 30 goals this year, he's played his role.

He was never going to be Wayne Carey. Or even Duchy Holland...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

14 goals from 10 games so far is a solid pass mark I'd say. Clunks a few (grasses a few too), puts pressure on. If he finishes on approximately 30 goals this year, he's played his role.

I reckon he'll actually increase his goals-per-game when Lewis is back & he can play the 3rd FWD/RUCK role.

Couldn't give two stiff shits about a players race, colour, sexual preferences, religion etc... When it comes to evaluating their performances on the weekend. İf a player puts in a poor performance then people can criticise them , even vent their bile of crap if that what gets them off, but I honestly cannot understand why a person's/players background or colour needs to be mentioned, I honestly don't. Why can't people just enjoy the wild ups and downs of the game? This goes for every club supporter base and every single footballer who's just living their dream to have success all the while doing what they've been dreaming of doing from a very early age!
NO TO BİGOTS!

I think he might get to the level just below Carey, in any case, I'm sure he's a much, much better human being.

Outside of Dylan Moore, he's been our best forward this year.

Probably the player most important to our structure as well.

He's fantastic, blown away all expectations. It was an absolute bargain.
Sleepy Mark absolutely dominated the trade period.

I was really happy we managed to pickup Mabs, Mass and Ginni at the time. Thought they would all be excellent additions to the squad. Each of them have massively exceeded even my expectations.

Incredible trade period by MM and co.

were not worthy waynes world GIF

Sleepy Mark absolutely dominated the trade period.

I was really happy we managed to pickup Mabs, Mass and Ginni at the time. Thought they would all be excellent additions to the squad. Each of them have massively exceeded even my expectations.

Incredible trade period by MM and co.

were not worthy waynes world GIF
A real dream trade period from Sleepy that has set the club up to be a nightmare for the rest of the comp.

The thing I love about him is that when he hits a pack the oppo always feels it and know they've had a hard physical contest. The reason why the combo of Mabs and Dear is working is because both of them are making a contest of the high ball no matter what and this has allowed our band of smalls to go to work.
Totally agree, and also they are both following up after the contest, particularly Calsher. That’s half the reason Ginny and Moore are looking dangerous as well. It’s exciting to think the combinations can only get better as they play another 10-20 games together

I would just like to say that I am the president of the Mabior Chol fan club. All stocks are gone but if you want to get on board I'm taking good vibes as a currency. Really glad that Dermie acknowledged that he gets a lot of negativity not because of effort but mainly due to having a laconic face. Give this man his flowers he's been great. On ya Mabs!

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn - Mabior Chol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back