Certified Legendary Thread Welcome Tim Taranto & Jacob Hopper

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair, i’d get away from Hird as well. Only a matter of time before Hird tries to get him jabbed up.
hird would inject you while you werent looking, shifty bastard

The most exciting attribute about Tim Taranto that differentiates him from other mids who have changed clubs recently and something that all Richmond supporters should be very bullish about is that Taranto is a player that stands up in big moments in games. He’s had massive plays in big moments on many occasions and was also very clutch at under age level aswell. He is extremely clean and knows how to use his body aswell as any young mid in the competition. He’s an absolute raging bull at times (which was his nickname at underage level).

He is also an absolute gun in wet weather football. Which is going to suit Richmond football club perfectly.

I think this is going to be another master stroke by the Richmond recruiting staff and it has the potential to push this team right back into conversations for top 4 finishes for another 7-8 years.

The most exciting attribute about Tim Taranto that differentiates him from other mids who have changed clubs recently and something that all Richmond supporters should be very bullish about is that Taranto is a player that stands up in big moments in games. He’s had massive plays in big moments on many occasions and was also very clutch at under age level aswell. He is extremely clean and knows how to use his body aswell as any young mid in the competition. He’s an absolute raging bull at times (which was his nickname at underage level).

He is also an absolute gun in wet weather football. Which is going to suit Richmond football club perfectly.

I think this is going to be another master stroke by the Richmond recruiting staff and it has the potential to push this team right back into conversations for top 4 finishes for another 7-8 years.
5BA384AF-24FB-403D-B7A2-CE85978AC1F6.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not the worst out there on the day. (Hello Jeremy Finlayson 👋)

7 tackles, 5 clearances, 30 touches in a team that was pulverized back to the dark ages, 80% TOG.

1662267225627.png

Im not too good with looking things up but im pretty sure in the first 6-7 rounds this year he was playing the Tom Greene role whilst he was suspended
I remember watching games with my daughter and we commented at the time that this kid looked just as good as Greene at the time and my daughter said would love to have him at Richmond.

Can anybody find the stats for the first 7 games

Not the worst out there on the day. (Hello Jeremy Finlayson 👋)

7 tackles, 5 clearances, 30 touches in a team that was pulverized back to the dark ages, 80% TOG.

View attachment 1499243
Taranto was their best player that day. He's going to be a great acquisition and fit in well into our team. A midfield of Prestia, Bolton, Taranto, Sonsie, Ross, Graham and the warrior Cotch in his last year is pretty good in my opinion. Plus a fit Dusty to chip in. Just need Truck Rutten to work his 2017 magic again with our backline and we're a fair chance at Top 4.

Im not too good with looking things up but im pretty sure in the first 6-7 rounds this year he was playing the Tom Greene role whilst he was suspended
I remember watching games with my daughter and we commented at the time that this kid looked just as good as Greene at the time and my daughter said would love to have him at Richmond.

Can anybody find the stats for the first 7 games
2BCC10CA-41C9-4529-9C60-FDF6B78B15F9.jpeg

Ask and you shall receive.
Kicks, HB, Marks and tackles in order

What happened to getting Tom Green?

Massive underrating of TT in here.
True. Always happens though. If we don't draft them, or if they don't have a previous affiliation to Richmond through some obscure family connection and we dont bring them up through our system, they're trash.

Richmond BigFooty board things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Welcome Tim Taranto & Jacob Hopper

Remove this Banner Ad

Back