Player Watch #51 Jacob Blight - Re-Signed for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

He got Prestia all those years ago and a few others. Typical ozzys keep punching while the man is down. Lucky I'm a Greek Ozzy I only punch them :mask:
It's all jokes and giggles in here
Just some gentle sledging

200.gif
It had to be done.

Will be interesting after a preseason. My only negative comment about him after watching him play was that he took an age to get up off the ground.

All players go to ground at some point but you have to try and stay involved. Like to see him jump up to be of use rather than slowly get to his feet. He’s not 60 years old.

The thing the excites me about Blight is he came in and did extremely well ar VFL level and was not too bad at AFL level after just coming in from the WAFL.

We will know better once he has a full pre season against Lynch / Balta / Kosi and learns the game plan and his deefence team mates better.

Could become a real find next year and if he wants to go back the eagles will pay through the nose

Allows Yze to move Balta into other positions. Play Blight all year as full back, we’re 18th on the ladder so can’t do any worse. Let’s see if we have a player or not.

I will reserve my judgment until end of next year. So far good intercept mark in vfl, drops them in afl. Looks very slow in afl looks of athletically in vfl

Will be interesting after a preseason. My only negative comment about him after watching him play was that he took an age to get up off the ground.

All players go to ground at some point but you have to try and stay involved. Like to see him jump up to be of use rather than slowly get to his feet. He’s not 60 years old.
Miller and Kosi are the same. Very slow recovery time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #51 Jacob Blight - Re-Signed for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back