List Mgmt. Welcome Pick 57 - Kurt Mutimer

Remove this Banner Ad

Get in my dream team Kurty ;)

2.88 is elite speed. We are talking super fast - which he doesnt appear at all.

He has put on a lot of bulk so he may have lost it that way. Hope the speed returns - he is not slow but we always need more pace for some reason.

Has a serious hamstring injury a few years back which prob reduced his speed/burst a bit.

Excited to see him further develop.

If only all the young guns weren't injured.

I didn't.

Hi Jets :)
Why wouldn't you want him, or anyone else on our list, to not succeed?

I can understand not wanting the trade to be done or thinking he wouldn't succeed or wanting him gone but I don't get why you'd want him to fail

Why wouldn't you want him, or anyone else on our list, to not succeed?

I can understand not wanting the trade to be done or thinking he wouldn't succeed or wanting him gone but I don't get why you'd want him to fail
I really really dislike flogs who don't try.

Loved every single thing about Ginners except his decision making and disposal on field. All the heart and effort without the A grade talent. Got every little bit out of his career and he acknowledged that and even thanked the club for keeping him on the list for so long.

Jetta has A grade talent, speed, beautiful disposal, can kick a running 50m+ goal which is surprising for his size.
So far he has given the football world one year with heaps of effort and 40+ goals in a flag winning side. Actually reached his potential. His second biggest achievement was being dragged in a GF.

Rather given someone else a chance.
We've given Hill and Cripps opportunities when their careers looked like they were over and they have repaid the faith, put their bodies on the line and improved their games since coming over.

Jetta has done exactly what he projected he would do. Not ****in much.

Nah I agree with you but saying that you didn't want him to succeed is deplorable.
Maybe I shoudve added... anymore.
There was a time I cheered him on. I reckon it was the Adelaide game late last year.
Giles played a ripper too.

Giles has not much talent but is playing. Steps up and plays his role for the club after knowing he would be a back up ruck for us.

Jetta has never been an Eagle. Stupid trade for all involved.

Mutimer. Now there's a footballer.
Clutch mark and goal in an important away win. Plays with heart and toughness.
He looks so good I put him in my SC team.

Last edited:
Maybe I shoudve added... anymore.
There was a time I cheered him on. I reckon it was the Adelaide game late last year.
Giles played a ripper too.

Giles has not much talent but is playing. Steps up and plays his role for the club after knowing he would be a back up ruck for us.

Jetta has never been an Eagle. Stupid trade for all involved.

Mutimer. Now there's a footballer.
Clutch mark and goal in an important away win. Plays with heart and toughness.
He looks so good I put him in my SC team.
That's fair enough then.

That Mutimer has a haircut you can set your watch to

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** off

Jetta has arguably the most talent on our whole list and if you didn't want that to succeed then you can get out.
He can **** off permanently. He has given us half a decent game. If he had a third of the Heart Ginners played with, then he'd be elite.

Fact is, he's a wasted trade and has been dropped too many times. I've had enough, put a young person in from now on, he can rot in the WAFL.

I don't want him do do well from now on, it sends a bad message to every other campaigner that you can be a crab for a long time and we will STILL GIVE YOU CHANCES. That is quite pathetic.

He's done.

Do we have enough internet to add Priddis to this debate?

BTW, I was so excited to see the boys get in and around Mutimer after his first goal.

Onya son!
No to Priddis. He bleeds blue and gold.
For all his shortcomings he's still elite in our great game and has never ever played a half hearted game for us.

He can **** off permanently. He has given us half a decent game. If he had a third of the Heart Ginners played with, then he'd be elite.

Fact is, he's a wasted trade and has been dropped too many times. I've had enough, put a young person in from now on, he can rot in the WAFL.

I don't want him do do well from now on, it sends a bad message to every other campaigner that you can be a crab for a long time and we will STILL GIVE YOU CHANCES. That is quite pathetic.

He's done.
I was referring to before he played a game

That's pretty circular reasoning. If he was succeeding he wouldn't be a flog who doesn't try.
McGinnity had a very successful career, bet he is proud of it.
Unfortunately most would say Jettas career was better.

I thought he played very well tonight. He dropped a couple of marks he should've taken and probably should've kicked a goal, but none of it was costly and he followed up well. Watching the replay I was very impressed with how almost all of his possessions contributed to a score.

Getting better week by week. Does not deserve to go straight out for Cripps.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Pick 57 - Kurt Mutimer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back