List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Feel like total bs. Think JL’s daughter is an easy and sorta believable rumour to start. One he’s on the board and secondly one of his daughters had a video leaked on a plane a few years back

Freo fans coping so hard with the thought that he's going to dominate them for the next 15 years they have to fabricate rumours. Also the west editor being a freo fan just screams to me that he's trying to scare Reid off by making WC fans seem like deranged obsessive lunatics when really all this bullshit is coming from fremantle inbreds

Don't confuse the opinion pushed in papers with those of actual people. I live in Vic Park and see Eagles players all the time going about their business (shopping, sending unsolicited dick pics, coffee etc). No one is chasing them down the street here either.
FTFY

In all seriousness though this story has gotten out of hand.

JL asked for a dick pic, Harley sent one. Pretty standard transaction.

When JL asks for a dick pic you send one.

This stupid rumour was doing the rounds on whatsapp for a couple of days but included the detail that he was in the south west instead of Tongala as a key point which is obviously not true and would make zero sense as a lie by the club given it would take about 5 seconds for someone to figure out that he wasn't actually in his small hometown. Seemed to be being treated with an appropriate level of legitimacy. Dumbass freo supporters taking it four days later and just posting it as if it is true is pathetic even for them.

This stupid rumour was doing the rounds on whatsapp for a couple of days but included the detail that he was in the south west instead of Tongala as a key point which is obviously not true and would make zero sense as a lie by the club given it would take about 5 seconds for someone to figure out that he wasn't actually in his small hometown. Seemed to be being treated with an appropriate level of legitimacy. Dumbass freo supporters taking it four days later and just posting it as if it is true is pathetic even for them.
Freo lost their annual grand final and their supporters are in the anger phase of acceptance. I just feel like we should stop giving it oxygen and move on. Can’t wait to see Harley and Yoda Yeoy tear the Bombers mids a new one.

Freo fans coping so hard with the thought that he's going to dominate them for the next 15 years they have to fabricate rumours. Also the west editor being a freo fan just screams to me that he's trying to scare Reid off by making WC fans seem like deranged obsessive lunatics when really all this bullshit is coming from fremantle inbreds

Going to backfire hard on the flogs. Harley is witnessing first hand the vicious fremantle flogs.

Wouldn't be surprised if he wishes no premiership ever touches Fremantle cabinet after all this bs rumour.

Harley earlier said he knows nothing about Fremantle rivalry. Now he does and probably will have a personal vendetta against them. Cant wait

heck me, just catching up on this thread, everyone has got to stop wondering about this barely 19 year old's sex life.

Intrusive thoughts '....well she is local🤔'

* me, just catching up on this thread, everyone has got to stop wondering about this barely 19 year old's sex life.

Intrusive thoughts '....well she is local🤔'

So Gepp planted the story to free up Harley for a local girl instead of Duursma

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back