Review Views and Reviews v Crows (you beauty!)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm crying, I love this football club!! No voice left, but just when I was starting to question our attitude, we go and pull out those three quarters!!!!! WHAT A WIN!

If we can break even at the clearances I'll streak next week at AAMI.

Anyone know what the clearance numbers were?

edit: nevermind. Answered by Cotter.

No coincidence that Zorko and Hanley have their best games in a month and our form lifts. So crucial in the back half and forward half.

Redden obviously goes without saying immense.

Love Green wheeling around on the mark all the time, hopefully the forwards will keep noticing that and know where to lead.

Pardon the intrusion, but I would like to personally thank your club for tonight's win. An absolute ripper and also it was fantastic to see Jordan Lisle kick a nice goal out there tonight. Don't think I've been that nervous watching another team in a while. All the best for the rest of the year.

I'm crying, I love this football club!! No voice left, but just when I was starting to question our attitude, we go and pull out those three quarters!!!!! WHAT A WIN!

Amazing turnaround. Looked like being our worst game for the year. Ended up being the best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pardon the intrusion, but I would like to personally thank your club for tonight's win. An absolute ripper and also it was fantastic to see Jordan Lisle kick a nice goal out there tonight. Don't think I've been that nervous watching another team in a while. All the best for the rest of the year.
I will be barracking hard for the Hawks come September! Personally know Trent Croad so they have always been my second favourite team!

Absolute insipid display first quarter, and no supporter could be questioned for losing their top!!! As it was close to the worse footy played all year. But, my god one can only be proud on the heart and sole from our boys to not only get over the first quarter horrors, but to ominate the rest of the game....amazing ng

Awesome win

I just quickly want to thank North Melbourne. The helped balance out any change at the top that we caused by winning over Adelaide. Without their efforts Collingwood would be second on the ladder. Now Hawthorn will no doubt overtake them relegating them to a more deserving spot on the ladder.

Also, that was as close to a finals match that we will see this season. After Qtr time the efforts of some of our players was bloody fantastic. Redden, Zorko, Hanley and Green gave their all to apply pressure to the Crows. Now we have to go for 3 from 3 to finish the season.

Amazing turnaround. Looked like being our worst game for the year. Ended up being the best.

It was unbelievable, and with it I'm prepared to say our season has now been a success. Even if we drop one of our final two, which would be horrible, winning against Adelaide and West Coast is stuff you can build a super team on.

The Gabbatoir is returning.

Hells yeah!

Redden, patfull, Adcock and sauce all pretty special for us tonight, with a special mention for tippett.

This off-season just got a lot easier to bear.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Views and Reviews v Crows (you beauty!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back