List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we linked to a Saints player? What role is he playing at VFL?
We are now

The Jurno's are reading this and will make the connection
Toce drafted him
Isnt getting a game

He is a paddy Ryder type , Fwd/Ruck with a massive leap , Been injured and has not played much only 16 games in 2 years

We are now

The Jurno's are reading this and will make the connection
Toce drafted him
Isnt getting a game

He is a paddy Ryder type , Fwd/Ruck with a massive leap , Been injured and has not played much only 16 games in 2 years
i also heard Richmond will be sitting with levi ashcroft and invite him to train with the seniors before seasons end

I hope we keep both riolis and baker but if we’re to lose one of them or 2 riolis I guess, we’d better be ruthless at the trade table.

The more I look across the list though, the amount of players that will be gone before the above possibilities is pretty big already.

I’m assuming retirements of
Grimes
Prestia
Naismith
Dusty?

Trade
Graham
Broad

Delist
Colina

That’s 7 players out already, obviously graham broad and dusty are speculation, but the others seem very likely, also question marks on what we will do with Pickett, kmac and short but I think the club wouldn’t wanna lose more than 1 of those 3.

I’m not sure we will even be in a position to entertain the riolis leaving, hopefully baker stays and is made captain
Trade Broad?😂😂😂😂😂

I hope we keep both riolis and baker but if we’re to lose one of them or 2 riolis I guess, we’d better be ruthless at the trade table.

The more I look across the list though, the amount of players that will be gone before the above possibilities is pretty big already.

I’m assuming retirements of
Grimes
Prestia
Naismith
Dusty?

Trade
Graham
Broad

Delist
Colina

That’s 7 players out already, obviously graham broad and dusty are speculation, but the others seem very likely, also question marks on what we will do with Pickett, kmac and short but I think the club wouldn’t wanna lose more than 1 of those 3.

I’m not sure we will even be in a position to entertain the riolis leaving, hopefully baker stays and is made captain
I wouldnt be trading Broad. He appears to be a good clubman and leader for the backline. Still wish there was someone like Bachar organising the defensive player camping trips and all that because that is the one line on the field that always seems to be based on connection.

I would prefer to trade off Short to a side that could use him. Any side that can lock the ball in the front half and cover off his lack of defence in the D50 would be laughing with his massive long kicks to space. Fact that we can spruik he was a BnF in a Premiership year could get us a second rounder with maybe some upgrades on our third or fourth Rounders.

I think Pickett will retire or be delisted unless what Tiger71 said about North potentially going after Macca comes true.

From a list perspective, we really should be putting the blow torch over the players that we have experimented with and see if they truly do have a future as AFL material. Players like Trezise, Bauer, Colina and Hayes-Brown will need to have the microscope over their ceiling and potential. If we do end up with a 5< of top 30 picks then I would want to use them all and try and build a core. Mainly because you can only predict that 3 of those players would make 100 games.

I wouldnt be trading Broad. He appears to be a good clubman and leader for the backline. Still wish there was someone like Bachar organising the defensive player camping trips and all that because that is the one line on the field that always seems to be based on connection.

I would prefer to trade off Short to a side that could use him. Any side that can lock the ball in the front half and cover off his lack of defence in the D50 would be laughing with his massive long kicks to space. Fact that we can spruik he was a BnF in a Premiership year could get us a second rounder with maybe some upgrades on our third or fourth Rounders.

I think Pickett will retire or be delisted unless what Tiger71 said about North potentially going after Macca comes true.

From a list perspective, we really should be putting the blow torch over the players that we have experimented with and see if they truly do have a future as AFL material. Players like Trezise, Bauer, Colina and Hayes-Brown will need to have the microscope over their ceiling and potential. If we do end up with a 5< of top 30 picks then I would want to use them all and try and build a core. Mainly because you can only predict that 3 of those players would make 100 games.
Pickett wont retire unless he gets locked up
If North offer McIntosh a contract over 2 years he should jump at it

I’m not saying I want to trade him just with his age and the pull of home being a factor I can see him leaving

I’m not saying I want to trade him just with his age and the pull of home being a factor I can see him leaving
Fair enough but I’d be shocked if he leaves, seems fully engaged in the club/team

Fair enough but I’d be shocked if he leaves, seems fully engaged in the club/team
I’d love to keep all of baker riolis broad and let go off guys like graham, and short, really depends what the players want and club I guess.

I’m sure teams are cueing up to pick our carcass but if someone like baker says he’s staying, would be massive for the club imo.

I’d love to keep all of baker riolis broad and let go off guys like graham, and short, really depends what the players want and club I guess.

I’m sure teams are cueing up to pick our carcass but if someone like baker says he’s staying, would be massive for the club imo.
I think we missed the boat with Graham. No interest in Short. They'll stay.

Baker seemed the most likely to leave until the post match talk

Rioli's leaving was just talk. It may happen. Broad might get interest, but he's useful with Grimes not playing.

Most likely scenario is retirements of Grimes, Prestia, and Naismith.

Dusty?? one more year at most.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rioli's leaving was just talk. It may happen. Broad might get interest, but he's useful with Grimes not playing.

Somebody will make Graham an offer

Everybody loves a freebie

if i am north Melbourne i would offer him a contract. they need experience

and i still think Baker is the same - when their careers are done they'll go back to WA so quick their heads will spin - but i think they'll stay with us until the club doesn't want them or arranges something they feel is better ....

A Graham KMac double with added third rounder = North's 2nd pick?
Make It So Star Trek GIF

Just read a rumour we’re inquiring about will phillips from north melb

No way we’d consider a failed Roos mid, surely? We’ve got Dow, Sonsie, McAuliffe, Ross, TT, Hopper and Bolton (and maybe Baker) needing midfield time 2025 onwards … not to mention whomever we get at pick-2/3 this draft…..

Phillips had a dozen touches in the VFL on the weekend … avoid!!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back