List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

What Picks Will Richmond Get For Baker Bolton & Rioli

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Whilst Taranto and Hopper haven’t lived up to the expectations we all had when they arrived (Taranto kicking skills / hopper durability), they’re key pieces moving forward.

Without them, I don’t think we’d have let all of Graham, Baker, Shai and Rioli leave at once.

They’re both ultimate professionals though so will be great at setting standards around the club, driving improvement and of course will protect all the draftees coming in with their big bodies in the midfield.

Yeah. They have a big role to play, and if we bounce quickly they could still find themselves in the mix for finals in a couple of years. We’ve got cash and will get the 3 years worth of talent in a single draft. We could easily be back in contention much sooner than people think.

Losing our 3 best players certainly hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. They have a big role to play, and if we bounce quickly they could still find themselves in the mix for finals in a couple of years. We’ve got cash and will get the 3 years worth of talent in a single draft. We could easily be back in contention much sooner than people think.

Losing our 3 best players certainly hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now we will need to draft and develop well.

Im looking foward to having 10 1st round picks in the next 2 years and getting 2-3 Gun free agents after that all just before Tassie come and take all the picks just when Collingwood, Geelong are bottoming out with their pensioners retiring

The Pies are putting all the $ and whatever they can borrow on another title in the next couple of years. Given they were the least dominant premier for many years, and looked all at sea in 2024 when the AFL decided to take away their stopping the game approach, it's a huge gamble.

Would be terrible to see the Pies bottom out with a 10+ 30+ year olds retiring just as tassie come in and the draft picks disappear. Damn shame
Happy Sesame Street GIF by Muppet Wiki

The Cats I reckon will slowly slide to mid rank. Pussy park = wins and they have managed their list OK. But that would leave in the valley of death. can't get good picks so hard to get top end players. But OK enough to stay in the middle. - Although I've been saying that for years.

What good young players?

They're a Nick Daicos injury away from bottom 6.

Their fitness staff are likely going to be very busy next year similar to us this year.

I agree that Essendon and Saints are one toe in - although they appear to be finally waking up to their shit lists.

Pies are like us in 2021. Great on paper and worth having another roll of the dice.
The standard isn't super good at the moment so why not.

It's likely Freo will improve, Hawthorn will improve, GWS will improve, Dogs will improve. Brisbane will still be up there. Sydney will be thereabouts. Carlton will make the 8.

Not sure on Port, or Melbourne. Adelaide will improve. Gold Coast will improve.

Pies could easily miss the 8.
It's why I'd love their future 1st. Could be fun!

Anyone know what’s happened with Tigerbob ? Hasn’t been around since trade period entered its last few days. Hope he’s ok 🤞 Be good to know if he’s happy with what we achieved in the end and what he thinks we may do from here

Anyone know what’s happened with Tigerbob ? Hasn’t been around since trade period entered its last few days. Hope he’s ok 🤞
He's just taking a small break.

(Probably working put how to cut his top 5 from 57 to an even 50)

funny the narrative on afl media was "if the cats had a better draft hand they would have given more for Bailey smith". Every other team has to find the draft capital except Geelong. There always seems to be a way for other teams to find a fair deal. The cats are special though I guess. Privy to AFL and club mechinations before other clubs it seems and they know exactly what they can get away with. Yuck

funny the narrative on afl media was "if the cats had a better draft hand they would have given more for Bailey smith". Every other team has to find the draft capital except Geelong. There always seems to be a way for other teams to find a fair deal. The cats are special though I guess. Privy to AFL and club mechinations before other clubs it seems and they know exactly what they can get away with. Yuck
Don't they have a F1 pick? 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bonner as a dfa?
Thoughts?
Discuss?

If you dont like the idea ill say someone else bought it up

If you like the idea ill claim it
I'd rather make Jayden Short captain-coach and give him a 10-year extension.

who are the best development coaches we can poach

We will have 15 new kids at the club along with the 15 we already have there now

We cant Farq this up
We getting caracella back. Thats a win
Need some strong minded coaches.
Would love simpson. Not sure hes a realistic target though
Is knights still assistant coaching?

Im looking foward to having 10 1st round picks in the next 2 years and getting 2-3 Gun free agents after that all just before Tassie come and take all the picks just when Collingwood, Geelong are bottoming out with their pensioners retiring
We are in an invidious (love that word) position.

Pretty much guaranteed 10 x 1st round picks in the next 2 years.

Able to bank bucketloads of salary cap to take advantage of pick trading and just as importantly, access to the best FA's, but also being able to target contracted players because of pick purchasing and that can happen in 2026.

2026 is going to be a crucial time for list managers, mainly because of Tassie raping the draft in 2027/28, most clubs, if not all, will want to trade out of those drafts and the new rules allowing up to 2 years allow us to tap into that

going from 14 to 11 in the Bolton trade must mean they know clubs want a player at that number either WCE or Port... Watch us get Bo Allen at 10 or 11?

Whilst Taranto and Hopper haven’t lived up to the expectations we all had when they arrived (Taranto kicking skills / hopper durability), they’re key pieces moving forward.

Without them, I don’t think we’d have let all of Graham, Baker, Shai and Rioli leave at once.

They’re both ultimate professionals though so will be great at setting standards around the club, driving improvement and of course will protect all the draftees coming in with their big bodies in the midfield.
Taranto and Hopper will have to be battering rams who smash in week after week. I don’t mind them in this role, especially if it protects the kids as they develop.

We getting caracella back. Thats a win
Need some strong minded coaches.
Would love simpson. Not sure hes a realistic target though
Is knights still assistant coaching?
We need quality development coaches to assist with kids development
simpson / Caracella are more line / senior assistant coaches

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back