List Mgmt. Trade & Draft Discussion 2023 post season - Picks Reid,30,40,49,66 (Bush league)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Eagles fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Keys you may like to sticky this post & move it to the start of the thread (so the sticky post doesn't rotate if a post is deleted before it), or copy it to your draft thread if you have one.

This is all starting to make sense. Once that teenage moustache becomes a beard he will look very fitting as the son, the father and the holy #9 spirit

Last minute loophole
If Harley is indeed his own Dad like some on here are suggesting - could we maybe take McKercher at pick 1, then pick up Harley using our next selection under the father / son rule?

2024 is going to be the last draft year we have to get a fresh batch of top midfielders for our rebuild before Tasmania's entrance disrupts the draft.
Tassie are coming in for 2028 meaning that their 1st draft will be 2027.

That leaves us with 2023, 2024, 2025 and 2026 free of any issues about Tassie having any sort of priority over the new kids.

By then we'll be stocked and ready to go. I'd be surprised that by 2026 we wouldn't be competing for the top 8, possibly even top 4 if we nail the next couple of drafts.

That leaves us with 2023, 2024, 2025 and 2026 free of any issues about Tassie having any sort of priority over the new kids.

By then we'll be stocked and ready to go. I'd be surprised that by 2026 we wouldn't be competing for the top 8, possibly even top 4 if we nail the next couple of drafts.
Gws got to pick 10 players the year before their 1st draft to put straight onto their list i assume tassie will do the same .

Or they just relocate norf

New rule - if you can’t even spell his name, you can’t propose we trade on draft day for him

He wasn't actually talking about the player Dan Curtin, he just wanted a nice new set of curtains for his house.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harely mentioned the oddest thing he signed was a milk carton....

He is getting ready for Barcode!
Poor bastard. Reuben's going to pound him.

Some of the same folks that were hoping we’d split pick 1 are now spruiking giving up the F1 for Curtin. If you are one of these people, give yourself a nice uppercut.

How about we use pick 1 on the clear best player this year, and then use 1,2 or 3 on an actual 1,2 or 3 next draft.

Some of the same folks that were hoping we’d split pick 1 are now spruiking giving up the F1 for Curtin. If you are one of these people, give yourself a nice uppercut.

How about we use pick 1 on the clear best player this year, and then use 1,2 or 3 on an actual 1,2 or 3 next draft.

Nah man, gotta fast track the rebuild with inferior players. Or something.

Have a real hope this guy gets to our second pick whenever that ends up being. Got a bit of a Luke Shuey/Davies Uniacke kind of vibe to him.

Surprised Coffee GIF

Geez im behind on news, is my memory that ****ed i thought for sure tassie was 2026

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back