This big Derickx character?

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: This big Derryx character?

LoL wonder how many times we are going to see his name spelt wrong on here. Its spelt Derickx (yes i looked it up).
But i agree he looks good, hopefully richmond dont rush him in too fast and lets him develop a bit, though he is what 23ish.

LoL wonder how many times we are going to see his name spelt wrong on here. Its spelt Derickx (yes i looked it up).
But i agree he looks good, hopefully richmond dont rush him in too fast and lets him develop a bit, though he is what 23ish.

How is Unlisted going to go?

Why dont you FCUK off to the tankers board where you belong....knob

What the hell is the difference, is richmond getting more money from you listed as a tiger. I forgot nahas get on here before a game and looks how many listed richmond posters are on and decides how he should play based on that.
Why cant i love footy and just post about a team that i support and am paid up for without having to be listed?
Does it really matter that much to you?

Guys what do you think of Vickery. Looks too in between to me. Too lumbering for a forward.
Does he go alright , can he ruck?

Guys what do you think of Vickery. Looks too in between to me. Too lumbering for a forward.
Does he go alright , can he ruck?

Doesn't look much in the forward line. Will be relying on his ruck work but will probably get the spot, Gus at least has shown some ability when forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well put simply at 23 with a fully developed body and a late chance at an AFL looks like he actually has a pair....vickery and browne need to hang out with chuck norris for a year before they should be playing.

He showed a bit in the 2nd game, but bear in mind he was up against Wood who is dubious AFL standard and while he won a few hitouts and made some good aerial contests, he allowed Wood about 5-6 really decisive knockouts where he was nowhere near the ball and which had them deep inside 50 within seconds.

In the earlier game he really struggled to get near Warnock.

He's mobile and has potential, but let's not get carried away about where he's at by writing his name in ink for the first game or anything just yet. At the same time, good performance first up.

He was really impressive. Probably the only bright light I can think of in an otherwise crap night. I love a ruckman that can take contested marks like that.

He's certainly got some athleticism and can take a grab. It looked to me like everytime he got it he looked to give it off. I don't remember too many kicks. I believe I did read on another post somewhere his kicking is a bit of a weakness.

Nonetheless, plenty of up side:thumbsu:

Loved this guy as soon as I saw him for Claremont. Only started to take footy serious a season ago. Strong athletic, looks like he loves the contest. I've thought in a full time AFL environment who knows where he could develop too. I think he'll press Gus for the first ruck and give us a bit more depth in the team.

Thought he did pretty well around the ground, but wasn't overly impressed with his tap work. Agree with rayzor, don't get too excited too too early, he has a few years on Browne. Thought Browne's ruckwork was superior against Warnock. In fact, didn't think Warnock did much at all, apart from maybe one play where he got loose and ran forward of the play.

Thought he did pretty well around the ground, but wasn't overly impressed with his tap work. Agree with rayzor, don't get too excited too too early, he has a few years on Browne. Thought Browne's ruckwork was superior against Warnock. In fact, didn't think Warnock did much at all, apart from maybe one play where he got loose and ran forward of the play.

Agree tap work wasnt great but i liked his around the ground work. Even if thats all his good at in the ruck i believe he would still make a good pinch hit ruckman.

Warncock was very good at blocking Browne around marking contests. Hardwick should have a chat to the umpires before round 1 about this.

Remove this Banner Ad

This big Derickx character?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back