Lynch wants out of the Suns.

• I’m shocked to be sitting here

Never saw that coming.

:fearscream:

So were not getting a captain?

Oh no

:fearscream:

would more than likely improve our team, quality player
More than likely. Just a matter of how much he improves the team. My concern is that the investment and the return won't align. That's why personally i'm not super concerned if we land him. Each to their own.

So the Herald Sun article says this:

"Collingwood were seen to have pushed to the head of the queue with their list manager Ned Guy met with Lynch on Monday at his home.

But it is understood that meeting saw Guy clarifying the club’s public comments about having met him in public."

What does that second comment even mean? Why would Lynch's manager be there too, and why would that meeing "to clarify" earlier comments take place at Lynch's parents place rather than over the phone?

Also, there has never been any reporting about Hawthorn's meeting with Lynch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doubt than any Journos really know...all are just guessing or what they’ve heard...
Doubt he will announce club soon...will let the dust settle first.
Nothing will be official until the fat lady lodges paperwork at AFL house in October (anything can happen up until then).
Strap yourselves in folks...we are in for a bit of a ride.

I kinda want him just to one-up the Tigers. But I also want him to be fit. I also want fitness for Shaz, Elliott, DeGoey, Moore, Wells.... etc

I'm confident he will be a Pie. Meets with list manager, next minute he tells GC he is gone.
GC were pushing for an answer upon his return.
Hence, whether he has agreed terms with another club is still a ??
His discussion with GC today was always going to happen.

GC were pushing for an answer upon his return.
Hence, whether he has agreed terms with another club is still a ??
His discussion with GC today was always going to happen.
Having some certainty before you go back to them is pretty wise. He would know by now the terms offered to him. Only smaller details will follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back