Training The training report thread now including finals sessions

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do we have 2 preseason threads? But no preseason reports?
Because you ********* can't follow a simple premise and keep posting in the training report thread rather than the preseason thread

And what kane249 said

Keys got a job

Because you ****silly people can't follow a simple premise and keep posting in the training report thread rather than the preseason thread

And what kane249 said

I didn't think anyone hired over 65s anymore. Good on you for coming out of retirement

Nah just leave it in the preseason thread. The shit talk will end up in the new training thread anyway
It's a good idea and the shit talk can easily be deleted or moved

cwEyE4x49ROBXO67GCwo-UAQe9AoZtQAJTJpXd6cjmg9nerIZmjBq4yyG5bc1wjxODX0rMzh8w=w335-h251-nc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You and dark sharks, must seriously have no ******* life. The amount of absolute shit you post is unbelievable.
Anyway as long as you think your cool, that's the main thing hey!
The correct pronunciation is actually Dark Sharks and you. And secondly have you read posts from everyone else! There is a whole ****ing thread on subway!!!

Huh? I've posted like 1 thing in this thread you campaigner. Left Keysers "serious training report" thread the hell alone.

Dumb idea in the first place. One crybaby whined and wanted another pointless thread, now low and behold here we all are talking shit.

It is true though, i have no life. Just a big johnson.

The boys trained AFL X today.

A few F bombs dropped towards the end and on the Instagram Live video... I wonder how long until the conservatives complain to the club and Kate is forced to stop live streaming during training sessions?

Some great footage there, I hope the club keeps sharing this kind of thing.

Two things - Mitchell clearly loves pushing the players hard, a bit of snide, great addition to the coaching staff. And you also get the impression Parto will be a bit of a favourite of his, always puts in a shift.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training The training report thread now including finals sessions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back