Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Capricho Grill in fawkner is more than worth the extra 5 mins drive. It's like a good Nandos but better.

1.3km v 36.4km single trip. Is it worth the 72.8km round trip?

In other news, I was going to have a sammich tonight, looked at bread, it is stone dry and not at all appealing so ordered a pizza instead as my effort just not there to dirty dishes then clean them again. I am thankful I have taken tomorrow off to supervise people changing things over on the house rather than waiting another 2 weeks as originally planned.

Gotta love it when schedules open up.

So, got a call yesterday 40mins before my shift ended; "Hey so we had a slot open up, can we install your things tomorrow instead of 2 weeks from now?". Me; Sure.

As I like having security doors that actually secure things instead of merely looking the part, so quicker is better and I am only sad I can no longer take my angle grinder to the door that failed me. Regardless...

He pops around at 11am, sweet I get a sleep in as usually up at 5:30am, winning! You think my body clock let me? FML.

So he starts with the flywire, as why do the door only when you have house flexing and tears and things on wire on the windows also, so there's me moving things from in front of windows, in front of doors so you know, updates can happen whilst he is unloading all the goodies I paid for.

Legit as soon as I sat back down so he could work and turn the tv on for music channel, my lower back went; "what is this activity, you're arthritic and I didn't have 4 weeks to prepare for this AND it's winter." so suffice to say, I tried standing up and it took me multiple attempts so I could shuffle in front of my heater.

So I am chatting with this guys as he installs the doors all "I am sad you just pulled that door off as I can no longer beat the shit outta it for failing me" and "lookit my nifty inner door handle job with you remarking how uneven that rail is to stroke my ego" meanwhile I am disguising that if the chair I am leaning on shifts I am going down with the ship.

So he gets to one window and "so it seems they cut this 1.5mm shorter than it needs to be" so on the phone, hoping for an alt flywire to arrive, and by the time everything else is done, there is the last piece of the puzzle, and I would be happy but...

Randomly, I can now walk around, but if I twist at the hip at all r if the body thinks I am moving too fast, my legs turn to jello and my lower back screams at me to sit TF down.

tldr, I had toast for lunch as toasters are portable to the floor, what did everyone else have? Oh and FML, pop plants are heavy and delayed onset of owwies.

Saw a homeless guy asleep with his dick hanging out today.

My girlfriend and I walked past him and she looked at him and said "ewww". I thought FMD that's cold, haven't you ever seen a homeless person before... you don't look at them and say ewww. Then I saw his dick. I was quite relieved that my girlfriend isn't heartless and that her ewww was justified.

Saw a homeless guy asleep with his dick hanging out today.

My girlfriend and I walked past him and she looked at him and said "ewww". I thought FMD that's cold, haven't you ever seen a homeless person before... you don't look at them and say ewww. Then I saw his dick. I was quite relieved that my girlfriend isn't heartless and that her ewww was justified.

And then you thanked god that you wore pants and the zip hadn't failed, and also that the ewww didn't awaken the beast for a closer view.

100 curses to use on your friends, work colleagues, enemies, your family, Cairnsman / gringo2011 etc.

Curse.gif

100 x Curses
  1. Change to Hermaphrodite or change gender randomly constantly
  2. Cannot eat, mostly throws up
  3. Animals all grow sick near you
  4. People you meet hate you
  5. Desperately try to mate as often as possible, increasingly desperate and weird
  6. Any meat you try to eat becomes animated and crawls around like slugs
  7. Any plant matter you try and eat turns rotten
  8. You always get sexual diseases and spread it to every lover
  9. Possessed – an hour a night you get up to no good and don’t remember what you did
  10. Horrible crimes and accidents keep happening near you by coincidence
  11. Love Is Blind – embracing a love object like a goat, elderly prostitute or virgin priestess
  12. Nobody loves you and you constantly moan about lack of love annoying everybody
  13. Boats always leak when you are in them
  14. You lose control of your bladder when talking to opposite sex
  15. Uncontrollable diarrhoea and vomiting when meeting new people
  16. Holy symbols repulse you if wielded by believer
  17. Children attack you on sight
  18. Birds attack you in swarms daily
  19. A ghost baby attaches itself to you, crying, weeping and haunting you and your fellow inhabitants with illusions and nightmares
  20. You are doomed to fall in love with a dangerous or inaccessible person, possibly married already or sworn to chastity with a powerful family and followers to stop your advances
  21. You believe the lice on your body are a tiny civilisation and you are their god, you tell people about this often
  22. You only eat worms or grubs
  23. You will not do anything without astrology reading or divination by some roadside hustler
  24. You become a left handed if right currently and the reverse case also
  25. You’re a fanatical masturbation fan
  26. Secret police everywhere are intrigued by you and your success
  27. Police think you look like your up to no good
  28. You criticise everyone's clothing, personal style, haircut and grooming choices as often as possible
  29. A single bizarre magic being torments you every full moon
  30. Horrible digestive emissions – you stink up the place, ruin toilets and everyone hates you
  31. Compulsive smoker – constantly using a pipe and smoking at all times – must smoke something constantly or you go into coma
  32. Alcohol makes you ill and stupid (even more so)
  33. Doldrums – Sailing ships won’t move with you aboard
  34. Someone who looks just like you came and killed some locals – perhaps the mob will solve this problem ?
  35. Constantly mistaken for a criminal – you look like trouble
  36. Flies love you and probably frogs too
  37. Liar Liar! – people don’t believe any of your stories, friends stories mentioning you sound bad, merchants fear you are a con man or robber
  38. Offend Everybody – People misinterpret your words and explode into violence
  39. Birds shit on you constantly
  40. Lonely ghosts and spirits bug you out of boredom and for something to do
  41. Dogs love humping your leg, they talk about how hot it is to other dogs
  42. Everyone you kiss finds you repulsive and wants to be sick after
  43. You find everything hilariously funny, laughing loudly at the wrong time
  44. Doppelgängers causes you problems everywhere you go
  45. Tentacle polyps grow on you
  46. Old friends and loved ones forget you ever existed
  47. Your nose swells and leaks phlegm constantly
  48. You believe what everyone says no matter how stupid it is
  49. Hooves – your feet become hooves, cloven or split - your choice
  50. You can never find your way home
  51. You think ugly people are beautiful and vice versa
  52. You wake up in strange bed every morning
  53. Only fools and children believe you
  54. Barks like a dog, can hear self speech unchanged, everyone else thinks you barking mad
  55. An older/younger version of you hunts you - who knows what will happen if you kill them ?
  56. Sewerage tastes like delicious candy to you, you have no shame in pursuit of this yummy treat
  57. Your teeth all fall out
  58. Your fingernails and toenails fall out
  59. You change bodies with your next lover
  60. Androgyny - people are uncertain of your gender so you keep getting invited to wrong parties
  61. You sleepwalk to deadly locations like a graveyard or a cliff
  62. Your smile looks horrible and cruel and scares people
  63. You grow a beak like a chicken or duck
  64. You eat everything you kill or at least have a bite if pressed for time
  65. Your thumbs disappear
  66. Everyone thinks you are an idiot
  67. When your enemies meet each other they become friends and allies
  68. Unnatural attraction to animals rather than humanoids
  69. Your pets hate you and become aggressive and attack you on sight
  70. Irrational fear of poisoning, everyone is out to get you
  71. You cant refuse a request for help
  72. You cant keep a secret, blab about everything to everyone
  73. All music, poetry, art and natural beauty does nothing for you
  74. You seek out most the decadent, corrupt and depraved companions for horrible parties
  75. You lose an inch in height a day till bug sized, stuff does not shrink
  76. Poltergeist gropes members of opposite sex near you all the time causing you much trouble
  77. Give everyone unwanted, untrue medical advice in patronising manner until you lose all your friends - obsess and always talk about health, crazy diets and strange exercises
  78. Visited by sky spirits in bed at night, now you want to tell everybody about them and the humiliation they heaped on you
  79. You cant refuse a bet, constantly lose and go broke
  80. You believe you can speak any language but you can’t
  81. Irrational fear of plants and fungus
  82. You grow tentacles or crab claws for hands
  83. Wherever you stay ghosts awaken
  84. You fall in love with and marry horrible person, you only see best in them
  85. Everyone thinks you are making sexual advances to them
  86. Everyone thinks you are an idiot
  87. You cannot hear without a huge ear trumpet
  88. Your arms grow longer till knuckles drag on ground
  89. All doors lock themselves when you approach
  90. All animals howl in your presence
  91. You sing instead of talk
  92. Birds tell everyone your personal business
  93. Everything you kill appears as a tattoo on your body
  94. Only you can hear animals all making personal comments about you, starts to drive you crazy
  95. You discover you were born with a tail and your mother sends it to you in a jar
  96. Tools and items you need are never where they’re meant to be
  97. You are compelled to only eat stolen food
  98. Addicted to vice including, sex, drug addiction, alcoholic, prone to lewdness and running with crazy gangs of like minded often privileged hooligans
  99. Black thumb – you cannot grow food
  100. You follow St Kilda in the AFL

Last edited:
So, got a call yesterday 40mins before my shift ended; "Hey so we had a slot open up, can we install your things tomorrow instead of 2 weeks from now?". Me; Sure.

As I like having security doors that actually secure things instead of merely looking the part, so quicker is better and I am only sad I can no longer take my angle grinder to the door that failed me. Regardless...

He pops around at 11am, sweet I get a sleep in as usually up at 5:30am, winning! You think my body clock let me? FML.

So he starts with the flywire, as why do the door only when you have house flexing and tears and things on wire on the windows also, so there's me moving things from in front of windows, in front of doors so you know, updates can happen whilst he is unloading all the goodies I paid for.

Legit as soon as I sat back down so he could work and turn the tv on for music channel, my lower back went; "what is this activity, you're arthritic and I didn't have 4 weeks to prepare for this AND it's winter." so suffice to say, I tried standing up and it took me multiple attempts so I could shuffle in front of my heater.

So I am chatting with this guys as he installs the doors all "I am sad you just pulled that door off as I can no longer beat the shit outta it for failing me" and "lookit my nifty inner door handle job with you remarking how uneven that rail is to stroke my ego" meanwhile I am disguising that if the chair I am leaning on shifts I am going down with the ship.

So he gets to one window and "so it seems they cut this 1.5mm shorter than it needs to be" so on the phone, hoping for an alt flywire to arrive, and by the time everything else is done, there is the last piece of the puzzle, and I would be happy but...

Randomly, I can now walk around, but if I twist at the hip at all r if the body thinks I am moving too fast, my legs turn to jello and my lower back screams at me to sit TF down.

tldr, I had toast for lunch as toasters are portable to the floor, what did everyone else have? Oh and FML, pop plants are heavy and delayed onset of owwies.
Wrap yourself in cotton wool now STAT 🤙🏻

Wrap yourself in cotton wool now STAT 🤙🏻

Working Jimmy Fallon GIF by INTO ACTION

Would be my choice "coming through bitches, get outta my way"

Steven Baker takes the points against Brodie Holland in debut boxing bout

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Airports are ****ed since covid.
Especially for impatient people! (Like me!)

Like seriously! Why the **** do you want me to remove my ****ing belt going through security?

I want to go away ffs so I’m not straggling no ****ing pilot! 🤦‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Narita airport was brutal last night. Took 3 hours to get out of the airport.
I went through Haneda last year .... had a connecting flight 3 hrs out of the domestic terminal later and after 2hrs I had to jump the customs line .... it was brutal alright

You think Japan airports would be state of art but it was 1980s like

I went through Haneda last year .... had a connecting flight 3 hrs out of the domestic terminal later and after 2hrs I had to jump the customs line .... it was brutal alright

You think Japan airports would be state of art but it was 1980s like
It took my mate and his family about an hour to get through Haneda last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back