Mega Thread The Mark Neeld Mega-Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not Neeld's fault his players don't give a ****.

Isn't it the coach's job to make the players give a shit? To make the players play play for the coach, the club, the fans. To go out there and want to bleed for the guernsey?

His first address to the players. He just comes off looking like a faux tough guy and the players are probably thinking, "Who the **** is this guy?"

Apparently this man has expressed an interest:
peter-rohde-talks-coaches-and-trades-at-port-adelaide-826412.jpg

Isn't it the coach's job to make the players give a shit? To make the players play play for the coach, the club, the fans. To go out there and want to bleed for the guernsey?

His first address to the players. He just comes off looking like a faux tough guy and the players are probably thinking, "Who the **** is this guy?"

so he harps on about trust, only for less than a couple months later is embroilled in a he said-she said issue between him, davey and misfud. rrrriiggghhhttt

then there was the axe on green's captaincy

players must have clicked on pretty quick that it was all about neeld rather than the club or the players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been saying that for a while. I don't think he'd ever coach anyone but Saints, but there was a point where I think he would have been good with our list

i agree. i dont think he's a coach you take to win a flag but he's defintely a great development coach that can lay the foundations for the next coach and really instill a great culture

that is melbourne issue right now. neeld has come in and killed any culture they had left. they need a coach that works with the players, not dictate to them

Hmmm...hardly inspiring stuff. I fell asleep halway through...and it was only 2 minutes long.

I don´t understand the argument that sacking Neeld is not worth it as it will cost Melbourne too much money.

If Craig or Viney are appointed to coach, they are already on the payroll. Doesn´t cost you extra.

You effectively have the same coach wage bill but without Neeld driving the players mad.

I don´t understand the argument that sacking Neeld is not worth it as it will cost Melbourne too much money.

If Craig or Viney are appointed to coach, they are already on the payroll. Doesn´t cost you extra.

You effectively have the same coach wage bill but without Neeld driving the players mad.
Almost impossible to have Viney as coach because of the old conflict of interest chestnut!

Will sacking a coach or putting in a few talented players fix things for MFC? Seriously what can the club do to stay viable and stand any chance of being sucessful?

Have posted it in a few of these threads before but if Hawthorn don't win this year's flag then Melbourne should line up an offer for Clarkson.

Oversee Hawthorn's senior core retiring and hope to get a new contract at the Hawks? Or five guaranteed years at Melbourne. Wouldn't be a tough choice.

Hmmm...hardly inspiring stuff. I fell asleep halway through...and it was only 2 minutes long.
Neelds also got to resign for the sake of his own health. He did not twitch once over those 125 seconds in that speech. Now his twitching is almost a permenent fixture of his face. Kinda feel sorry for the guy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread The Mark Neeld Mega-Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back