France (Ibou not playing anyway)

Ecuador
Canada
Panama
Uruguay/Brazil.

Then in the Semis
SF1: who cares

Thursday 11 July, 01:00 BST
SF2: Panama v Uruguay/Brazil - PANAMA!!!
I always struggle with this. Dont want my players playing a 1000 games and being tired for next season. But I also want my players to have success. It would be awesome for VVD as Dutch captain to lift the Euro trophy.

So i just let it play out haha

What’s wrong with Gordon’s character? Always comes across really well to me off the pitch. I don’t care if he’s a dick on it.

I’d take him over Diaz any day.
He'd probably be less annoying to neutrals than Andy Robertson so I hardly think that he's doing enough not to fit him in the squad under some imagined 'no dickheads' policy

Former LFC midfielder Didi Hamann says Khvicha Kvaratskhelia would be an ideal successor for Mohamed Salah

“I like Kvaratskhelia, I like him a lot," Hamann says. "I read an interview and his dad said that they need to find a solution regarding his future this summer. Everything indicates that he will be leaving Napoli and that his time at the club is coming to an end.

"It's a great story because nobody heard of him two or three years ago. He turned up at Napoli and wins a Scudetto playing some absolutely brilliant football in a breath-taking season for the club.

“He's a guy who makes people go to the ground. He’s a player that people will pay money to watch. When you walk to a ground on a Saturday, it’s players like him that people talk about; that people want to see. He gets bums off seats. He's a very humble guy.

"He'd be brilliant at Liverpool, and, if you’re talking about Salah replacements, then he’s probably as close to a perfect replacement that Liverpool could find."

FB_IMG_1720134653233.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm intrigued by this summer because of Edwards and Ward's return. We all saw when he arrived and the two of them and Klopp just brought in banger after banger after banger. I mean we didnt miss for a solid 6-7 year period.

Salah, Mane, VVD, Robbo, Alisson, Gini, Jota, Fabinho, Konate... and then since they left we brought in quite a few more players and where do they stand on the guys we brought in after they left and how can they improve an already strong squad.

I have a lot of faith in them so hopefully they have just returned and its normal service resumed sort of thing but I'm keen to see incoming and the Copa and Euros are sort of putting a hold on that.

"Arne Slot’s squad’s preparations for the 2024-25 campaign are set to get under way at their Kirkby base, initially involving two groups of four players each.

Stefan Bajcetic, Conor Bradley, Jarell Quansah and Sepp van den Berg will get started in the morning, followed from lunchtime by Owen Beck, Curtis Jones, Caoimhin Kelleher and Kostas Tsimikas."

Carvalho and Nat Phillips also sighted.
GRtnDlnXoAEOoev

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back