The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it how Meireles just takes the piss, looks like he's enjoying life at Liverpool and under the King.

Saw him laugh and crack a joke with Maxi when he came on and also said something to Suarez when he came towards the bench, love the bloke.

When Carroll came off how good was it to see him clap to our fans not once, but twice and then a cheek grin to the king, I think the guys going to be a hit and he showed signs last night that he will score goals for us.

Lucas' best performance against mediocre opposition this season.

Re: The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part

Spearing? To be fair the kid was very good last night. Its too bad he's 5 foot nothing because with that height, to make it you must be world class. And world class he is not.
The fact that suarez was our only creative player out there speaks volumes of our depth when gerrard is injured. Creative CM a must, with 1 world class winger and half decent but not necessarily world class lb please. All top priority.
Thought both meireles and Lucas were particularly ordinary. Carroll I think we all know is not a world class striker, but exactly what we need to become a potent team because of his heading ability- something we've lacked for many years. Was encouraging how well he played following his almost goal. Improved 10 fold and gave us a glimpse of what he'll be like for us.

Suarez and Torres are kinda different players. Torres was way more direct with his running, when he has the ball he just turns and runs at blokes. Whereas Suarez is a lot more intelligent with his use of the ball. He can beat blokes easily with great feet and quick enough to get away from defenders, but his little flicks and passes, his work rate, his awareness, his finish. Man he really is the no.7 we've been crying out for over a decade. Can't believe how good he is

And anyone who dares to say it wasn't a good win are deluding themselves. These are the sorta games we have been losing time and time again. Embers' wind up attempts are always amusing

suarez.gif

Re: The BigFooty Liverpool Army - Part

Spearing? To be fair the kid was very good last night. Its too bad he's 5 foot nothing because with that height, to make it you must be world class. And world class he is not.

He's like some obsessed local fan who has been granted his wish to play for LFC and is trying to make the most of every minute. Can't question his enthusiasm or effort. I very much doubt that he'll be at Liverpool long-term, although he was very good last night and hopefully he can keep it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha thats quality.

also enjoyed meireles having a laugh, makes out like he is in the park with the boys having a kick about.

suarez dribbling ability shits all over torres, while torres may be a better finisher (chelsea fans say what?), suarez offers so much more. would have been interesting to see those two together, but i like how different carroll and suarez are and i think when we finally sign the quality wingers we are crying out for and have charlie in the centre of the park, the partnership will be effective.

also enjoyed suarez telling kuyt and co how stupid some of their decisions were when he was wide open.

At least when Suarez cracks the sads about not being passed the ball, he's going to get on his bike and do something about it, not like Torres, who just moped about for half a season.

Any one else think we are huge chance to get 5th spot, I have had a look at Spuds draw and ours and if we get a few results in against Spuds, Citeh and Le Arse we could do it.

Easy. Spuds suck.

If Citeh had have held Chelsea last night, I'd say 4th was still on too.

Great shepherd Meireles

That was N'Gog actually....

Just watching the Suarez goal again and it's definitely jizz worthy. Was watching it last night and took me a second to realise just what he did and why the ball was suddenly in the net, amazing stuff.

I'm hoping like hell spurs don't make 4th. Sick of their fans and 'Arry telling us how good they are (this mornings paper) and how we will never woo quality players even though we are one of the most well known clubs in the world. Little do their fans realise that no quality player in their right mind would join them if the didn't have champions league football.
Oh how I miss champions league.....

that dzsudzsak has been tearing it up for psv, i know he just signed a long term contract but i think he would be a good option for the left wing.

suprised how far he has come, albeit in the dutch league. but even when they play in europe he looks like he is up to it, good from set pieces, can hit it from long range and also puts a good ball in.

that dzsudzsak has been tearing it up for psv, i know he just signed a long term contract but i think he would be a good option for the left wing.

suprised how far he has come, albeit in the dutch league. but even when they play in europe he looks like he is up to it, good from set pieces, can hit it from long range and also puts a good ball in.

Would rather Sanchez or Gervinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back