The BigFooty Club Championships

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I am in BF Div 1, I want no part of this bet.

Whether or not Rota is as good as he likes to tell people he is (which his results in 2008, and the lack of valuable discussion on this board indicate to be untrue), I think it is wrong of him to speak up against EDT in an argument as the representative of the whole league. I have no problems with EDT, and have no intention of being in anything more than friendly competition with them.

Seconded. Based on rankings I would find myself in Div 1 and I want no part in a league involving Rota and his bets. TBH Rota, I think you'll struggle to find 15 people willing to support you on this. Might need to create a few more email accounts;)

Seconded. Based on rankings I would find myself in Div 1 and I want no part in a league involving Rota and his bets. TBH Rota, I think you'll struggle to find 15 people willing to support you on this. Might need to create a few more email accounts;)

And again sorry have to lol at this you were also not selected for division 1. It is not just based on last years ranking but past dreamteam results.

It is? Do you have everyone's numbers for the past few years, or just your own?

As i said rankings will decide most of the leagues, but there are people in bigfooty who have done exceptionally well for the past few years and were not in the bigfooty leagues last year and are a walk in to division 1. Division 2 etc will primarly be based on rankings.

As i said rankings will decide most of the leagues, but there are people in bigfooty who have done exceptionally well for the past few years and were not in the bigfooty leagues last year and are a walk in to division 1. Division 2 etc will primarly be based on rankings.
Care to drop some names/rankings? You've just left two of the top 50 players out of your first division. And I'm pretty certain it was agreed upon last year that players who hadn't played in 2008 would be relegated one league in 2009.

Who put you in charge of making all of the decisions. :confused:

Surely everyone else should have some kind of say in how it is worked out.

So Dazza and Ausyid miss out and you still get in with a ranking that is not within 50 places of either? I know you got 90+ in VCE, and live in Toorak:rolleyes: but your maths needs some work. I wonder what will happen to the next Div 1 player that doesn't want to stand on your soapbox. Hmm...

Ausyid was an oversite and will be in div 1, that other guy will not be. If people dont wont to bet then thats their perogative and i dont really mind to be honest, some people like competition some people like friendly competition and im sure not all the edt members are willing to put in so who ever does can.

Ausyid was an oversite and will be in div 1, that other guy will not be. If people dont wont to bet then thats their perogative and i dont really mind to be honest, some people like competition some people like friendly competition and im sure not all the edt members are willing to put in so who ever does can.
Sounds like the dictatorship taking a backwards step to me.

And to the answer the question of who put you in charge?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is your criteria Rota? Like I mentioned before, I'm almost certain it was decided last year that people joining for '09 would be relegated by one league based on their ranking, which automatically makes them ineligible for Div I.

What is your criteria Rota? Like I mentioned before, I'm almost certain it was decided last year that people joining for '09 would be relegated by one league based on their ranking, which automatically makes them ineligible for Div I.

Ok the idea at the moment is that all knew bigfooty members joining the leagues will join a promotion league and then will be fitted into a new league the following year. I have spoken to a few people who made it into the top 20 last year and they are considering joining this year.

HAHAHAHAHA, how do you add this quote into a signature? what a ridiculous comment.
If you want to quote yourself getting mocked then be my guest. You made a bet on his behalf, and he didn't want any part of it. All of a sudden, you take 'your' bat and ball and run away like a spoilt 5 year old. Upon being challenged, you recant, and try to turn this on me.

I am not scared of you, I am not in awe of you. Go away little boy.

PS. Learn to spell before you respond to this.

Ok the idea at the moment is that all knew bigfooty members joining the leagues will join a promotion league and then will be fitted into a new league the following year. I have spoken to a few people who made it into the top 20 last year and they are considering joining this year.

hmmm seems I've been away for too long on this board and now need to catch up on the news.

who are the people who are deciding on the way the BF leagues are setup and organised?

Yeah I was down for some BF league but I retract my nomination. Not interested.

Rota some banter is OK, but you stuffed it.

And tell me. lol! I wouldn't make it anyway :confused: sorry dude!!!

Whatever, I accept it, but you are treating some highly respected people here very poorly (and don't take me on mate, I am not a newby - stop now - you are offending some good posters).

You will not get support so quit while you are just a few miles behind. Apologise and let's get 2009 on again.

Have your private bets, no one minds that banter, but don't let it takeover all this "great" DT development work you do.

If you want to quote yourself getting mocked then be my guest. You made a bet on his behalf, and he didn't want any part of it. All of a sudden, you take 'your' bat and ball and run away like a spoilt 5 year old. Upon being challenged, you recant, and try to turn this on me.

I am not scared of you, I am not in awe of you. Go away little boy.

PS. Learn to spell before you respond to this.

HAHA, Mr tough guy, only time your weak little self can do that is on a website forum. Im sorry Mr literature nazi, what do you want me to do force him to put in $50, unfortunetly unlike an uneducated bogan like yourself i dont force people to do things, if you know what i mean.

Now its time for you to scatter off little boy.

Yeah I was down for some BF league but I retract my nomination. Not interested.

Rota some banter is OK, but you stuffed it.

And tell me. lol! I wouldn't make it anyway :confused: sorry dude!!!

Whatever, I accept it, but you are treating some highly respected people here very poorly (and don't take me on mate, I am not a newby - stop now - you are offending some good posters).

You will not get support so quit while you are just a few miles behind. Apologise and let's get 2009 on again.

Have your private bets, no one minds that banter, but don't let it takeover all this "great" DT development work you do.

Allthough this post is against me i can respect it, it seems as if things have been miscommunicated and i can put my hand up and say i was to blame. The bigfooty leagues will be based on rankings and as i said before there is one or two bigfooty members who are brilliant at dreamteam who deserve a spot in the league. Can i ask if there was a dreamteam player who made top 50 3 times in a row, would you not let them join??. Apologies to Ausyid when i was looking at the rankings i missed his name but coming 22nd will most definetly earn you a spot. My tiff is against EDT and i want to keep it that way.

HAHA, Mr tough guy, only time your weak little self can do that is on a website forum. Im sorry Mr literature nazi, what do you want me to do force him to put in $50, unfortunetly unlike an uneducated bogan like yourself i dont force people to do things, if you know what i mean.

Now its time for you to scatter off little boy.
Rota, I am not disagreeing with you because this is an internet forum. Trust me on this richboy, I would have the same conversation with you in person. I am disagreeing with you because you are acting like a child (and everyone else here can see it too).
This is going nowhere. Take up the pissing contest with EDT, FL18, Neb, whoever you want, but don't take it out on the div1 blokes you hope can get you over the line.

One of us is mature enough to not post in this thread again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back