The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s strange, now only Adelaide, Brisbane, Carlton and Collingwood’s can be seen and the rest seem to have just disappeared. Maybe they’ve deleted.
Go into the Pies one and keep scrolling down.

Be staggered if he leaves. The Swans culture normally keeps them settled and happy.
Wouldn't shock me for that sort of money. We've lost plenty over the years. Dawson, Aliir, etc.

You've kept the ones you really wanted though.

Think the Swans do better than just about any interstate club in that department.
We really wanted to keep Dawson haha.

Perhaps, I still think there's a decent chance he goes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is also apparently good mates with Sharp and Jordan Clark so he might fancy playing with them.

In terms of what I would give up for him, 2 firsts at a stretch because of the market we are in. But, I am also quite vocal on our board about nobody other than true champions of our game like GAJ and Buddy being worth more than 1 first rounder so I constantly shake my head at people saying 3 firsts. Player valuations are so out of control it has become a joke.

He is also apparently good mates with Sharp and Jordan Clark so he might fancy playing with them.

In terms of what I would give up for him, 2 firsts at a stretch because of the market we are in. But, I am also quite vocal on our board about nobody other than true champions of our game like GAJ and Buddy being worth more than 1 first rounder so I constantly shake my head at people saying 3 firsts. Player valuations are so out of control it has become a joke.

Two firsts at a stretch PMSL.

A0DBD2D9-C1E6-4B36-BBB3-45CC2706B3CA.jpeg

There it is. Hocking changing the rules at the end of the 2020 season (what timing!) because of Richmond. I thought it was just a conspiracy theory 😁

Wonder which club got a massive head start over every club on preparing for the stand rule. Couldn’t be Geelong, could it? 😁

The Hawks, Cats and Tigers dynasties were built on draft picks. Cotchin and Martin didn’t fall from thin air
The cats were built on father sons and the Hawks on priority picks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back