Opinion The Adelaide Board Politics Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This story has to get more pressure put on it. The GOP and press cant let it die

Two sources disclosed the name of the person who is believed to have handled the packet. Soldier of Fortune is withholding the name pending official confirmation.

Federal rules regarding FOIA requests gives the agencies until Aug. 1 to respond to the request from Soldier of Fortune.

This story has to get more pressure put on it. The GOP and press cant let it die

Two sources disclosed the name of the person who is believed to have handled the packet. Soldier of Fortune is withholding the name pending official confirmation.

Federal rules regarding FOIA requests gives the agencies until Aug. 1 to respond to the request from Soldier of Fortune.

F1HJJAeXoAA5_GU

OK now I'm curious - what's the serial killer / pizza crust story?
This guy. Charged with mass murder. His DNA was on a used pizza crust matched DNA on victims 10 years ago.

The story on the whitehouse cocaine said they couldnt find any on a material that just is highly likely to have it as well as lack of fingerprints apparently missing :think:wiped.

OK now I'm curious - what's the serial killer / pizza crust story?
its an interesting event as it shows the power of the FBI to hunt down someone with the smallest clue left behind and possibly left a long time ago...ironic as they failed to find out of 500 possible people who left a bad of crack cocaine in the White House...I guess we are all a little curious how that could be

so Trump is said to have asked to find another 11000 votes in a phone call that went nowhere...yet in Arizona we have at the last mid terms:

• Deliberately printed ballots on the wrong size paper on election day only that affected majority republican voters
  • did not follow signature verification and allowed thousands of mismatched signatures to be accepted
  • did not count all votes
  • did not permit an extension to voting time due to huge delays being caused by the vote machine reader issues
  • Tampering with Vote machines after mandatory testing
  • broken chain of custody of hundreds of thousands of ballots

Point is Democrats are happy to try and send someone to jail for thinking about an election..whilst actual election fraud helping their side is ignored or litigated to prevent the other side exposing it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Presidential candidate Patrick Riley wants to carve Ukraine up, the **** head.
Peaceful solution where he says ‘nobody loses’ (apart from ukraine ceding 2/3 of its land) and including the breadbasket of the world handed to Russia.
Watch Putin’s pal Tucker invite him on to his show.

Presidential candidate Patrick Riley wants to carve Ukraine up, the * head.
Peaceful solution where he says ‘nobody loses’ (apart from ukraine ceding 2/3 of its land) and including the breadbasket of the world handed to Russia.
Watch Putin’s pal Tucker invite him on to his show.

I read his thread this morning .. he was busy arguing with cartoon dogs from #NAFO at the time .. reminded me of Ambassador Nonsense

Not sure what kind of reality he lives in .. massive ****wit

I especially liked the way in which he chose to carve up Ukraine and give lands to not just russia, but Poland, Romania and Moldova .. JFC

And somehow in amongst it all of that he managed to forget Transnistria, Moldavian land annexed by russia

Last edited:

Hate to say this but the republicans chasing this is honestly pot kettle. Cocaine, Heroin, Meth etc would have run rampant through the white house as alcohol since it was established. The elite take drugs. Anyone thinking the white house is this pure house of high moral standards is completely clueless. The republicans news hounds in their desperation to pin this on Hunter have completely overlooked the obvious, its not likely just one persons, its probably a communal bag. In other words its a party and the elite do what the elite do. Hookers have been smuggled into the white house through out the years. In other words, this is a nothing story because it simply is not and never has been a one off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back