Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like the US has finally lifted the ban on the use of US supplied weapons in russia. So Ukraine can start hitting russian targets in russia

Shame they didn't make this decision a few weeks earlier before the russians crossed the border again heading towards Kharkiv

Last edited:

Anyone wonder why the border issue in the US has gone almost silent now that congress has passed the lasted aid package?

It's almost like the border simply wasn't the issue at all. Just a bucket load of GOP congressmen doing putin's bidding?

Looks like the US has finally lifted the ban on the use of US supplied weapons in russia. So Ukraine can start hitting russian targets in russia

Shame they didn't make this decision a few weeks earlier before the russians crossed the border again heading towards Kharkiv

Exactly, so much damage has been done…still..good news…go for it Ukraine!

You can judge a man by the company he keeps...

Of all our PMs Morrison ranks with Abbott as probably the least respected in the modern era. To fall below Rudd is an outstanding achievement. But Morrison has to be good at something I guess. To sum up, his opinion on Trump means less than the s**t on toilet paper stuck to the floor of a service station toilet.

Last edited:
You can judge a man by the company he keeps...

Again, I'm embarrasssd to admit I voted for Morrison's govt. I apologise to everyone.

I couldn't believe how it unfolded, how much of a nutcase Morrison became. This adds to the trainwreck and explains even more.

Again, I'm embarrasssd to admit I voted for Morrison's govt. I apologise to everyone.

I couldn't believe how it unfolded, how much of a nutcase Morrison became. This adds to the trainwreck and explains even more.

You only had to see his arrogance in all its glory when he was immigration minister in the Abbott years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back