Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe 2: Crows 2021 Rumours

Where do you think Jordan Dawson ends up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How exactly do people know it is a 300k offer for Crouch? That would be a ridiculous drop compared to current contract I would imagine…and if true he would have already announced he is leaving..

Guessing.

300K would be a very insulting offer
You can take that figure as wrong ....a 3rd year player gets more than that on ave .....the 2 year offer to Crouch was genuine, so the $$$ attached would also be genuine

Given his injury year, I can imagine there'd be an incentive component ......most of the big name players get a $$$ amount guaranteed, irrespective of injury ....Crouch would probably be expecting a guaranteed amount

How exactly do people know it is a 300k offer for Crouch? That would be a ridiculous drop compared to current contract I would imagine…and if true he would have already announced he is leaving..

Is that number being reported as being our offer? If so, I don't believe it. That's aggressively insulting and no way in the world would we put it on the table. Even if that's all we were prepared to pay, we'd just say that we don't see a role for him given our existing contracted senior mids and kids coming through.

Surely not? He was in the leadership group and getting paid more than Brad at the last contract signing, so he'd be on $600,000 or more. No way the 2 year deal is half that.

The guy who told me about Freo being interested in July reckons Freo will offer about $2.5 million over 4 years ($625K a year) provided he can prove he's fully healed from his groin issues.
That would easily get us a second round pick, so that's not too bad

Are we sure the 2 year $350k contract isn't for Jake Kelly?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The guy who told me about Freo being interested in July reckons Freo will offer about $2.5 million over 4 years ($625K a year) provided he can prove he's fully healed from his groin issues.
And how does he prove that he is fully healed

The only way to prove that he is fully healed is under match conditions, its here you can replicate the stress your body is under in situation that requires power and repeat efforts

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back