T20 World Cup Day 7 22/10. Australia v New Zealand 1730hrs @ the SCG

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't see any changes being made, the brains trust will be chucking out the classic clichés like "it was a one off", "can't possibly be repeated", "will be better for the run" etc etc.....time will tell....or as a certain fella has said....will be acted upon "after the horse has bolted"

Go woke, you choke! Fans turn on climate crusader Pat Cummins with vicious (and some hilarious) social media posts after Australia's humiliating T20 World Cup loss to New Zealand​

'Crossword clue got me 'stumped' here. 10 letters. Clue: Woke w*****r who used to play cricket,' one riled-up fan wrote on Twitter.

'Australian cricket is not what it used to be. First the treatment of (Justin Langer) and now with Alinta Energy. Can’t wait for Pat to give his $1.34 million back earned from the IPL – what a hypocrite,' said another.

Viewers said Cummins, who drives a fossil-fuelled Range Rover and flies first class around the world, but sees himself as a climate warrior was a classic case of 'going woke and going broke'.

'0/42... well done Pat, glad Alinta is the biggest worry for the Australian cricket caption,' another frustrated fan tweeted.

'(The loss) serves them right (to be honest). I’m sick of whinging sportspeople taking the dollars and then bagging the sponsors. Can’t stand Pat Cummins,' wrote one riled-up fan on social media.

Good to see Pat Cummins cop it from fans after he brought on unwanted distractions in the lead up to the World Cup. Politics and sport do not mix.

We could, but I reckon pace is the way to go. Considering Sri Lanka won't be accustomed to fast bouncier pitches. Sam Curran also took a 5fa on that ground last night. Not against playing Agar though

If those pace bowlers were good t20 bowlers sure but small issue, Cummins isn’t and Haze has been found out this year after being decent last year. Too much slot rubbish

'Pat Cummins’ ‘incoherent far-left activism’ hurts Australian cricket'

The “climate catastrophist clown” Pat Cummins lost the Australian cricket team a $40 million sponsorship with his “incoherent far-left activism,” Sky News host Rita Panahi says.

“Meanwhile, he’s happy to promote a Chinese company with an appalling track record,” she said.

“Fossil fuels bad, forced labor good.”

'Pat Cummins’ ‘incoherent far-left activism’ hurts Australian cricket'

Considering you spent all week having a sook about a weather forecast, I'm not sure you're in any position to throw stones, champ.

Back