Autopsy Sydney Legacy in Grand Finals continues 10 goal loss to the Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, a power mid who can burst out of stoppages would be perfect, but I would happily accept prime Clayton Oliver too, though who knows if we will ever see him in his prime again. That sort of player though, someone who can stand up and dominate the clearances.
Oliver may come cheaply, just offer him the best white powdered goods.

Let me guess you’re happy with the club atm.

Yay we made the gf guys let’s celebrate. The club is an absolutely laughing stock atm.

Don’t worry mate , we will bring pressure next yea and it will be all good
I'm happy with the club , you have no #######idea and your not my mate

Oliver may come cheaply, just offer him the best white powdered goods.

Baby Powder?

On a side note I posted this in another thread but here are our top clearance players

15th - Heeney
28th - Rowbottom
31st - Grundy
67th - Warner
75th - Gulden
114th - Adams
118th - Parker

none of that inspires confidence.

The injury excuse doesn’t fly . First time it’s ever mentioned is after a gf flogging.

The club gives nothing all year in regards to injuries etc but can’t roll out the excuses fast enough after another humiliation on gf day.

Piss poor
What if he actually is injured? He was a our best player in the first two finals.

Players do get injured during games and that looked like it happened yesterday.

And it wasn't an excuse, Longmire was asked why he was taken off the ground and he answered the question.

Yep, a power mid who can burst out of stoppages would be perfect, but I would happily accept prime Clayton Oliver too, though who knows if we will ever see him in his prime again. That sort of player though, someone who can stand up and dominate the clearances.
We have a player like that. Wasn't given a chance in the back half of the year by a coach that thinks we can win a GF without first use of the footy.

There was a video in preseason of players picking who would have a break out year, they mostly said his name.
He did appear on GF day, nice little sprint at half time. Pretty good for a young guy built like a brick shithouse.

What if he actually is injured? He was a our best player in the first two finals.

Players do get injured during games and that looked like it happened yesterday.

And it wasn't an excuse, Longmire was asked why he was taken off the ground and he answered the question.
They don't take him off for nothing and was in a moon boot !

Let me guess you’re happy with the club atm.

Yay we made the gf guys let’s celebrate. The club is an absolutely laughing stock atm.

Don’t worry mate , we will bring pressure next yea and it will be all good

I get being disappointed, but there’s so much ****ing nonsense on here now that it’s giving me a headache. Some of you really need to touch grass and get some bloody perspective. Drama queens.

We are not a laughing stock. We finished the season second. We’ve had a better season than Geelong, GWS, Port, Footscray, Hawthorn, Carlton, Fremantle, Essendon, St Kilda, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Collingwood, Adelaide, West Coast, North Melbourne and Richmond. We’ve made 7 GFs in the last 20 years, winning 2. We’ve only missed the finals 4 times in that entire period. Most clubs would kill to have such sustained levels of success.

We have a player like that. Wasn't given a chance in the back half of the year by a coach that thinks we can win a GF without first use of the footy.

There was a video in preseason of players picking who would have a break out year, they mostly said his name.
He did appear on GF day, nice little sprint at half time. Pretty good for a young guy built like a brick shithouse.

Yep. Longmire refuses to play Sheldrick and when he does play him he only plays him out of position.

Don’t take it so seriously and personally. It’s just a game. We’ll feel it for a few days, but we’ll go again next year. We’ll win one eventually and it will be all the sweeter for the last 4 disappointments.

It’s a bit much how you’re all talking about it like it’s the end of the world. It’s really not. The club won’t fold. We’ll bounce back like we always do.

It’s more to me than that.

I’m a very self aware person. I pin far too much on things outside of my control. I’ve put two cuts into myself following this (nothing to be alarmed at) it’s just something I choose to do knowing it’s dumb and melodramatic.
I can’t move on and find joy elsewhere I’m not made like that. It sounds simple it’s not.

This is my outlet I’m using it as such. Ignore it, though I know I’m putting it out there so that’s on me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Baby Powder?

On a side note I posted this in another thread but here are our top clearance players

15th - Heeney
28th - Rowbottom
31st - Grundy
67th - Warner
75th - Gulden
114th - Adams
118th - Parker

none of that inspires confidence.
And most consider Rowbottom our best clearance player too 🤦

Sure baby powder :)

A big concern is the fact they thought they prepared well. Rampe even said they wouldn't change that after the game(hopefully his immediate reaction isn't his true reflection of it). If they honestly think they came in prepared then there's far bigger issues than any lack of talent. Brisbane had barely any prep, they were coasting in off the win last week with some of there players not even able to train beforehand.

Yep. Longmire refuses to play Sheldrick and when he does play him he only plays him out of position.
Come back to me once he sorts his body out. Has barely been able to complete a preseason. If he can sort that out he will be in the squad.

I get being disappointed, but there’s so much ****ing nonsense on here now that it’s giving me a headache. Some of you really need to touch grass and get some bloody perspective. Drama queens.

We are not a laughing stock. We finished the season second. We’ve had a better season than Geelong, GWS, Port, Footscray, Hawthorn, Carlton, Fremantle, Essendon, St Kilda, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Collingwood, Adelaide, West Coast, North Melbourne and Richmond. We’ve made 7 GFs in the last 20 years, winning 2. We’ve only missed the finals 4 times in that entire period. Most clubs would kill to have such sustained levels of success.

You’re a happy clapper

We should’ve had 4-5 premierships over this period, instead we’ve paid a proven failure $900k a year to make the same mistakes over and over again

A big concern is the fact they thought they prepared well. Rampe even said they wouldn't change that after the game(hopefully his immediate reaction isn't his true reflection of it). If they honestly think they came in prepared then there's far bigger issues than any lack of talent. Brisbane had barely any prep, they were coasting in off the win last week with some of there players not even able to train beforehand.

Do you really think the club can't prepare the team for a game?

Even after the players said the preparation was good?

Aside from the usual attention seekers on social media with their 'we still love you' crap, I struggle to remember such a universal anger amongst supporters at a performance.

the players will all piss off overseas now

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Sydney Legacy in Grand Finals continues 10 goal loss to the Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back