Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can anyone give me information on Travis Byrne, what would his coaching ability be like or be better just as a player?

Can anyone give me information on Travis Byrne, what would his coaching ability be like or be better just as a player?

Is that the Travis Byrne who coached Cohuna Kangas? If it is, he must be getting on with age now. Pushing 35 I'd say. Could play in his day. On Brisbane Bears list and played in Echuca for a while. Originally from Boort.

Is that the Travis Byrne who coached Cohuna Kangas? If it is, he must be getting on with age now. Pushing 35 I'd say. Could play in his day. On Brisbane Bears list and played in Echuca for a while. Originally from Boort.

That was Ash Byrne. Travis is from the SFL. Played with Merbein.

if darren has improved since robinvale he must be a gun now cause always played good footy there and he a good fella to go with it

Is going to be a very good edition to green and whites machine, Any word on pinhead brad morris who was in another fight last nite?? Interesting to see big Ben(i look like im haveing a baby) Clay come in to help morris.:thumbsdown:

Is going to be a very good edition to green and whites machine, Any word on pinhead brad morris who was in another fight last nite?? Interesting to see big Ben(i look like im haveing a baby) Clay come in to help morris.:thumbsdown:

Where was the fight and who was in it? Was their a winner???

That would be addition and having.

Bad spelling aside, why has Darren Atkinson not rejoined Robinvale?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a tooleybuc/manangatang person i can categorically say Brad will be working in Manangatang next year for local property baron Tim Grant. Brad was very happy with the package Tim offered and seems to have also fallen in love with local glamour and pub frequent Misty Leigh.
Good Luck Brad

As a tooleybuc/manangatang person i can categorically say Brad will be working in Manangatang next year for local property baron Tim Grant. Brad was very happy with the package Tim offered and seems to have also fallen in love with local glamour and pub frequent Misty Leigh.
Good Luck Brad

Im glad he has found a job and more importantly love but is he playing with Tooley/Manang?

I heard that he is eventually heading to W.A.
He wouldn't of cost the swallows much last season asd he didn't play many games. I reckon they will be keen to redirect the Morris portion of the budget elsewhere. Perhaps one or two more likely to play out the season.

I heard that he is eventually heading to W.A.
He wouldn't of cost the swallows much last season asd he didn't play many games. I reckon they will be keen to redirect the Morris portion of the budget elsewhere. Perhaps one or two more likely to play out the season.

Great news does anyone know who morris got in a fight with???Hope he got the s--t belted out of him:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Does anyone have any news on Merbein so far????Is it true Colin Keatch is heading back home to Wenty?????

Great news does anyone know who morris got in a fight with???Hope he got the s--t belted out of him:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Does anyone have any news on Merbein so far????Is it true Colin Keatch is heading back home to Wenty?????

He had a fight with someone on dance floor then elbowed a blokes tooth out then wacked his premiership teammate Matt carn on his way out due to carn having a crack at his sister, quality bloke is Brad morris.

He had a fight with someone on dance floor then elbowed a blokes tooth out then wacked his premiership teammate Matt carn on his way out due to carn having a crack at his sister, quality bloke is Brad morris.

Couldn't agree more deano spent all weekend with the angry man from manangatang and apart from his terrible drinking ability was an absolute joy to shift beer with.

Is that the same Brad Morris that has a 2006 SFL Premiership Medallion around his neck??? Maybe you might help with this question DOUGHNUTS??

Is that the same Brad Morris that has a 2006 SFL Premiership Medallion around his neck??? Maybe you might help with this question DOUGHNUTS??

Luckiest premiership player going around, had 3 touches in gf. the general consensus on here is that most people agree that Morris is a real ordinary bloke.:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back