Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warren said:
Yeah.... we were all around that age, but nobody used to carry on like him! Unbeleivable.... but everything comes back to bite you on the ass someday. His day will come.

Warren, you have lost the plot. I have to agree with others for you to come on and post like that is an insite into your character rather than in insult to mark. It will be a big job for him this year, time will tell how well suited to coaching he is.

To all Sunraysia Football League posters - do not get sucked in by Warren. Look at his past posts - all he does is talk rubbish. He is a 40 year fool looking for your attention. There is NO chance that Alvey would know who this bloke is. He also has a 2nd log on name that he will bring in to back himself up.

You have been warned!!

Kings Army said:
To all Sunraysia Football League posters - do not get sucked in by Warren. Look at his past posts - all he does is talk rubbish. He is a 40 year fool looking for your attention. There is NO chance that Alvey would know who this bloke is. He also has a 2nd log on name that he will bring in to back himself up.

You have been warned!!

I had a look at some of his posts. Seems to knock others, plently of swearing (trying to stir people up) maybe he should state his playing record, must be flash!!

Well Welcome back boys what a year 06 was hey!! :) Seems as though 07 will be a cracker looks like Mildura are having a real crack in the off season will it pay off?? Ask Connick as coach wouldent harm there chances as well as Josh Dawson and Ant Matthews returning. Ash hasnt won one in a while will 07 be the year??

W/Worth will be looking to retain a few locals that have left the district mainly E Bowen and the Nunan boys: should shape up alright.

Other clubs, havent hear alot of whats the goss boys whats happening out tiger land, in the kennal and at Imps???????

Swallows are looking ok for 2007 at this early stage.

Any more super stars entering the area or what.

Kings Army said:

You have been warned!!
I was wondering where Wazza was, I see he is off posting his b ll**** in another league. Wazza comeback to the BFL we love to laugh at you, Kangaroo Flat and your old mate Damien Brown. I suppose the flat have signed a gun coach and are in contention for the flag next Year.

On behalf of the BFL I sincerely apologise for WAZZA.

mullethead said:
bit hard to do 2 things at once, eating pies and typing on a computer ain't easy to do!!!!
matter of fact mullethead i have given up eating pies, im in training for the triathalon season, in fair nick i must say!;)

boris becker said:
matter of fact mullethead i have given up eating pies, im in training for the triathalon season, in fair nick i must say!;)

have you remembered to leave the bike seat on this year instead of trying to ride with out it?????

How was the show for everyone? My kids loved it but its time to get back to the footy. Things have been quiet in regards to robinvale, merbein and red cliffs.

Generally quiet all round.
Somebody make up something.
A lowly ranked club has its eyes on some young guns currently near the top of the ladder. They won't let them go cheaply.

I know we are very confident of securing Darren Atkinson in a coaching position. Also new workers bowler Dan Crane is also looking to move up here, he is a champion Centre Half Foward by all accounts. Spoke to him at cricket and he is a great bloke as well.
I also here Red cliffs will have Faulkhead as coach again next year.

shaping up to be a cracker of a year next year a few recruits coming in already and its only october. Look out for the wenty roos next year though best group of young blokes in the league. great mix of youth and experience should be a good year for the boys at the Georgie G.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Uncanny said:
shaping up to be a cracker of a year next year a few recruits coming in already and its only october. Look out for the wenty roos next year though best group of young blokes in the league. great mix of youth and experience should be a good year for the boys at the Georgie G.

Uncanny can you please fill us in on these young guns at Wenty????Names & Age would be great.The only two I have heard of are Ryan Parfrey & Zach McGlynn.

Junior footy age groups in Sunraysia are a hot issue at the moment. All senior and junior clubs are apparently in favour of changing to U 12 ,14 and 16 for the junior Sunday competion and u 18 on a Saturday. The SFL board however wants to go back to an U 17 competion and 15 13 and 11's on sunday. It seems odd that all 16 clubs agree with the idea plus an independent committee that was set up to look at the situation and come up with the proposal. I hear that SFL board members were on this committee and agreed with the proposal but have now changed there minds. Just how much power have the board got.

DOUGHNUTS said:
Uncanny can you please fill us in on these young guns at Wenty????Names & Age would be great.The only two I have heard of are Ryan Parfrey & Zach McGlynn.

Tom Lipetri 21, Tim Watson, 21, Phil Byrnes 20, Warrick Brady 19, Matt Cameron 19, Nathan Lawson 18, Gareth Mcleod 17, James Watt 16. Just to name a few DOUGHNUTS.

Uncanny said:
Tom Lipetri 21, Tim Watson, 21, Phil Byrnes 20, Warrick Brady 19, Matt Cameron 19, Nathan Lawson 18, Gareth Mcleod 17, James Watt 16. Just to name a few DOUGHNUTS.

Never heard of James Watt & Gareth McLeod.I think South & Imps have the best young kids, just too name a couple South-Shaun & Nathan Johns,Dane Avery,Big Jake Avery,Nathan Raiti,Michael Polkinghorne and with there unders winning the under 18s very comfortable they will have more to come through while have Imps have Jarrod McNally,James Price,Ben Leske,Ryan Hards Waylon Carr & Brendan Rhodes.

DOUGHNUTS said:
Never heard of James Watt & Gareth McLeod.I think South & Imps have the best young kids, just too name a couple South-Shaun & Nathan Johns,Dane Avery,Big Jake Avery,Nathan Raiti,Michael Polkinghorne and with there unders winning the under 18s very comfortable they will have more to come through while have Imps have Jarrod McNally,James Price,Ben Leske,Ryan Hards Waylon Carr & Brendan Rhodes.

You might not have heard of Watt & McLeod, but I expect that you will hear a lot about them over the next couple of years.

DOUGHNUTS said:
Anyone heard of any new recruits to area so far..........................

Josh Dawson announced to the Dees on the news tonight ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back