Current Slasher Murders of Four University of Idaho Students - US *Bryan Kohberger Arrested

Profile the Killer

• One offender

Votes: 33 78.6%
  • Two or more offenders

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Gender male

Votes: 31 73.8%
  • Gender female

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gender male and female

• Age under 30yo

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Fellow student/s

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Known to one or more victims

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Unknown to victims

• Motive rage

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Motive thrill

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Motive lust

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Motive financial gain

• Motive attention seeking

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Motive revenge

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • One single primary target

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Females were the targets

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • All were targets

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You're right, after doing the virtual house tour again I don't think Dylan, from behind her bedroom door, had a clear line of sight to the back sliding door.

Bethany wouldn't have had one either unless she was essentially standing at the entrance to the kitchen and closer by about 1 metre than Dylan was, or inside the kitchen.

Getting real weird.

Thanks for doing something I was too lazy to check on for myself Kurve.

Yeah its getting really weird. So many questions. Not knowing what is just bs rumours and what is fact doesnt help. The most anticipated trial I can ever think of for myself.

s**t getting crazy now with reports Bethany saw a naked man running out of the back sliding door of the house. WTF is going on...

I mean this sort of makes sense from the perspective of that there was no blood trail outside, maybe Kohberger stripped off, but Bethany was downstairs, how did she she all this? Why didnt Dylan see a naked man? Surely Bethany and Dylan talked after what they had seen before calling 911 8 hours later? So many questions.

"Reports".

What a load of nonsense.

Thanks for doing something I was too lazy to check on for myself Kurve.

Yeah its getting really weird. So many questions. Not knowing what is just bs rumours and what is fact doesnt help. The most anticipated trial I can ever think of for myself.

If anybody's interested, I think or hope, this link will take you straight to outside Dylan's door. I tried to take a screenshot but it wouldn't grab.

Bethany is the one room mate we haven't heard anything from about the night isn't it? Dylan has been the "main" room mate of interest with what she saw/heard.

I wonder what Bethany saw/heard that is different to Dylan's story.

We don't know that anything is different. It could be a number of minor items.

Just because the investigator says it's exculpatory doesn't mean it is.

It will more than likely be a nothing burger.

If anybody's interested, I think or hope, this link will take you straight to outside Dylan's door. I tried to take a screenshot but it wouldn't grab.

Yeah, bit round the corner, if the door opened the opposite way you'd be able to see, but with how it is there is a corner, you'd need to step out of the doorway and to the right to see the backdoor I reckon.

Yeah, bit round the corner, if the door opened the opposite way you'd be able to see, but with how it is there is a corner, you'd need to step out of the doorway and to the right to see the backdoor I reckon.

Thinking maybe Bethany was looking out her window but it faces the wrong way on to King Road.

Thinking maybe Bethany was looking out her window but it faces the wrong way on to King Road.

Yeah doesnt make any sense, it says she saw him leave out the backdoor, only way she could see him leave is from the front door from her bedroom

We don't know that anything is different. It could be a number of minor items.

Just because the investigator says it's exculpatory doesn't mean it is.

It will more than likely be a nothing burger.

Yeah doesnt make any sense, it says she saw him leave out the backdoor, only way she could see him leave is from the front door from her bedroom

It may turn out to be a nothing burger as Munich suggests.

On the other hand though, what this trial brings is going to be very interesting.

On the other hand though, what this trial brings is going to be very interesting.

Munich shoots down everything so I tend not to bother listening to him, its just the same reply every time. zzzz zzzz :tearsofjoy:

If it was up to you we wouldnt be allowed to discuss anything about what's being said about this case until the trial started. Youre a massive killjoy dude. Whatever though, you keep doing you.

It's certainly theatre. And is only the beginning.

Whatever it is isn't enough to make her do a deposition, it's just an interview.

And not enough to force her to the prelim hearing.

It's certainly theatre. And is only the beginning.

Whatever it is isn't enough to make her do a deposition, it's just an interview.

And not enough to force her to the prelim hearing.

There must be something to it imo.

Maybe it ties in to someone else being in the house earlier, at a different time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being a bit turned off Court TV after a celebrity defamation trial where the internet was being flooded with heavily edited and cherry picked clips to damage the parties with but if Court TV covers this one, I'll give it a chance and check in.

Depp? Court TV were shocking during that. It's what made me dislike Chanley immensely.

They won't be any better this time around.

LawTube is the only way to follow a trial imo.

Depp? Court TV were shocking during that. It's what made me dislike Chanley immensely.

They won't be any better this time around.

LawTube is the only way to follow a trial imo.

Yep, it made me sick.

Thanks for the tip, I had no idea LawTube existed so I'll have a look.

Yep, it made me sick.

Thanks for the tip, I had no idea LawTube existed so I'll have a look.

Oh LawTube is a collective term for the lawyers who have their own channels and alot of them do live streams of trials etc. Emily D Baker is the biggest but there are lots of others worth tuning into, I really like Runkle of the Bailey, Lawyer You Know, Rekieta Law.

Take it with a gigantic grain of salt but Banfield (I know) is reporting a "source" says a grand jury has convened and the prelim hearing is now off. Kohberger will make a plea on Monday.

Edit. The court shows prelim hearing has been cancelled. And a new hearing scheduled for 9am Monday.

No confirmation that a GJ has indicted.

Last edited:
Take it with a gigantic grain of salt but Banfield (I know) is reporting a "source" says a grand jury has convened and the prelim hearing is now off. Kohberger will make a plea on Monday.

Edit. The court shows prelim hearing has been cancelled. And a new hearing scheduled for 9am Monday.

No confirmation that a GJ has indicted.

Trying to avoid the death penalty?

I don't get it, so he hasn't been charged? Yet can be locked up?

A grand jury found there was enough evidence against him for him to have to stand trial is all that it means. We wont get any info til the trial date. Was looking forward to the prelim on June 26th, oh well.

I don't get it, so he hasn't been charged? Yet can be locked up?

No. He waived his right to a speedy preliminary hearing which would have ended in a judge ruling enough probable cause to indict or not.

Now that the GJ has determined there was probable cause it's the same as what may have happened in the preliminary hearing.

Once he pleads on Monday he can opt for a speedy trial which is 6 months.

If not this trial won't happen for years. And none of the evidence will be revealed until then.

With the prelim we would have seen/heard a week's worth of evidence and cross examinations.

No. He waived his right to a speedy preliminary hearing which would have ended in a judge ruling enough probable cause to indict or not.

Now that the GJ has determined there was probable cause it's the same as what may have happened in the preliminary hearing.

Once he pleads on Monday he can opt for a speedy trial which is 6 months.

If not this trial won't happen for years.
So in USA you can be locked up without being charged until a preliminary hearing or a grand jury hearing?

Back