SFNL Div 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo

Mordialloc seniors didn’t make finals and port colts reserves didn’t make finals. Mordialloc will be playing before colts seniors though lol.
Hahahaha the port colt boys will he fired up deluxe.

Wish I was down there with them.

See that flog pinching wallets from the Colts rooms?

Rumour has it he’s a 2’s player from their opposition last weekend
Unfortunately the video shows the oxygen thief with his singlet hanging out under his jumper, which apparently looks like a Mordy training top. So that’s how that rumour started , which is 100% not true. We knew who this lowlife was by the next day and where he lives, and will be dealt with the right way ha ha. The Rat has no connection to our club and most definitely not Mordialloc’s.

Unfortunately the video shows the oxygen thief with his singlet hanging out under his jumper, which apparently looks like a Mordy training top. So that’s how that rumour started , which is 100% not true. We knew who this lowlife was by the next day and where he lives, and will be dealt with the right way ha ha. The Rat has no connection to our club and most definitely not Mordialloc’s.
You could’ve just that messaged me
that mate. But at least it clears up the Mordi connection.

Thanks again for trying to get my order for me too

Now it’s getting warmer I’ll be expecting you to visit us in the bay!!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheltenham Football Netball Club is seeking expressions of interest for coaches in 2020, that include; Thirds, U/19, Reserves, Women’s coach.

We are seeking applicants who are committed to continuing our strong culture that we have been steadily building, possess the ability to maximise the player’s individual and collective talents, while providing a cohesive learning and fun environment.

Cheltenham Football Netball Club is an established club competing in Division 1 of the SFNL. We have had considerable success over our long 129 year history, with a recent Reserve premiership in 2017 & Thirds premiership in 2018.

Applications close 23rd September. Please forward application to President John Graham via email on John@hgco.com.au

All applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.

What is the salary cap for Div 1? Most clubs would be paying similar I imagine, even clubs like Bentleigh and Stkilda have high profile players who don’t come cheap.

What is salary cap for SLF does anyone care. SKC got away with signing the 2 St B's players. Lots of ways of getting around. I would be more interested in the standard of Footy outside the top 5.

From what I have been told Hartung and Tabakman were not on a lot, and were just happy to get away from St Bedes and play somewhere they could enjoy footy.

The club certainly got value out of them with both regularly in the best, and the lads even helping out with u19s finals after the season finished.

From what I have been told Hartung and Tabakman were not on a lot, and were just happy to get away from St Bedes and play somewhere they could enjoy footy.

The club certainly got value out of them with both regularly in the best, and the lads even helping out with u19s finals after the season finished.

I can confirm I’ve heard the same thing, great news for city on lookers.

Well done Dingo's. All 4 sides in GF's. Big day at Moorabbin next Sunday. Cheltenham, a big side may not have legs to go with Dingo's on Linton St oval.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back