See the Bombers fly up?

Remove this Banner Ad

As long as we beat North, Collingwod, Carlton and Richmond I am happy. Which will probably happen. Collingwood are rubbish.

69 points better than your mob.

We flogged the Giants, west coast, Geelong and nearly beat the premiers and hawthorn.

We'll flog you again next year and for the next five years because we've owned you for over a decade.

Lets hope these dirty cheats rot

Awwwwww...... well lucky for us, after declaring a hefty loss this year, we'll be just fine ongoing - both on and off field.

We flogged the Giants, west coast, Geelong and nearly beat the premiers and hawthorn.

We'll flog you again next year and for the next five years because we've owned you for over a decade.

Looking forward to it, because personally I think we'll wipe the floor with the pies.

Owned us? Its 2 all the last 4 games we have played and we have been absolutely shit house in that period.

How is it a 'fact' that they will struggle to mesh? It's a possibility. One of many.

Yep its an unknown, everyone will undoubtedly have an opinion but anyone trying to pass something that is unprecedented off as fact is absolutely kidding themselves.

Surely the most eyebrow raising one was drafting Murphy/Allan/Camporeale, it's the modern day equivalent of Geelong going out and recruiting Hodge, Lewis and Birchell after they're past it.

Add Zantuck, Alvey, Richard Cole and Mal Michael(from memory he was ok though) and that type of recruiting set us back a few years.

2015 isn't reflective of where our list is at and was a fairly unique situation for a club and its players to be put into. It was obvious the players were mentally crippled by the off field dramas and this showed with performances on the field. Depending on how the returning players perform, the draw, if our forward line can function and how well we handle injuries I can see us challenging for 7th-8th spot but I think around 10-12th is more likely. There are so many decent teams looking to take that next step into the 8 and it will be tough. Lots of ifs.

I really want us to win the flag just because those bulldogs replica cups in the blue tins at the AFL shop are so cooool...

Guessing we finish 9th-12th

We were bottom 4 in 2015 but had our hearts ripped out after round 2. We likely were not going to be a finalist but should have done better than we did based on talent.

Think we will climb into the same range as Melbourne/St Kilda

69 better this year. You wont beat us next year.

Here's to hoping this drug riddled, Dodoro filled, cheating, disgusting excuse of a club can continue on with the mediocre at best football we've all grown accustomed to seeing them produce over the last 10 years. However given the fact that they will probably get the softest draw in the history of the game, I wouldn't be too surprised if they finish around 12th-15th. In a more realistic prediction though, Jobe Watson for the Brownlow.

Here's to hoping this drug riddled, Dodoro filled, cheating, disgusting excuse of a club can continue on with the mediocre at best football we've all grown accustomed to seeing them produce over the last 10 years. However given the fact that they will probably get the softest draw in the history of the game, I wouldn't be too surprised if they finish around 12th-15th. In a more realistic prediction though, Jobe Watson for the Brownlow.

Add another zero there and you've described the Aints perfectly!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they'll be okay. defense will be good and their midfield while lacking a speed now runs very deep with quality players. forward line still an issue though. 9-14 range for me. could maybe sneak into the 8 if things fall their way
Yep, would need everything to go our way to make the 8, 9-14 range is about right

Love winning finals - it's awesome. Maybe your too young to remember how good it is. Watched us win a final the following year in front of more than 90,000. Good times.

Karma got you for cheating......

We drove the bus....
Don't know how old you are but have seen my side win 4 flags and and a ton of finals in my lifetime. Probably will be a while until we win another one but I'm pretty content

Bains is still a mess I've heard. Hasn't quite recovered from the slashing Dodoro gave him at the trade table.

Awwwwww...... well lucky for us, after declaring a hefty loss this year, we'll be just fine ongoing - both on and off field.

Except your image is f*cked and most people outside your club don't respect your team, nor your players, the junky tag will linger for a very long time.

Plus you won't even make the Finals.

Enjoy that

Except your image is f*cked and most people outside your club don't respect your team, nor your players, the junky tag will linger for a very long time.

Enjoy that
Agree with most of what you say. No respect what so ever, arrogant supporters and drug cheats. But I feel unfortunately that this will make them stronger. They are coached by the man who got your team a premiership. I am predicting Essendon to make the finals next year. Yes I hate Essendon more than any other team, but a club as proudas them can only rise.

Enjoy that

Image is ****ed?

Record sponsorship, growing membership base, Etihad stadium deal about to get even better, na I think you'll find we will be just fine.

An Eagles fan using the "junky" tag, well that's cute isn't it.

Enjoy that

Nawwwwwwww......

Enjoy that

"Image is ****ed" - I've found for the last four years this is mostly in this forum. Which counts for absolutely nothing. Have a nice day.

Enjoy that

Their image is completely shot to pieces. Everyone I speak to outside of this forum is absolutely spot on with their assessment - drug cheats and liars. Most Essendon fans I know dont even like the club anymore. What a mess.

Remove this Banner Ad

See the Bombers fly up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back