Resource Season 38 New/Returning Players - Sign Up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Confused Dog GIF by MOODMAN
giphy.gif

It's great to see so many ideas on how the Baghdad Bombers should be run, especially from our former Committee Rep and former Captain who were ironically in the ideal position to implement said changes before they left the club mid-season.

Keep the suggestions coming guys.

It's great to see so many ideas on how the Baghdad Bombers should be run, especially from our former Committee Rep and former Captain who were ironically in the ideal position to implement said changes before they left the club mid-season.

Oh! Whoops! Ouch! Ouchie! Nipple cripple. Nut buster but true 😂😂😂

Having officially been placed on the trade table by the Club Captain

Looking for a team to play with.

No need for payment i play for the fun only.

for next season obviouslt as Trade season ended, (I didnt even know there was a mid season trade, i dont use BF a lot so dont notice threads i not TAGGED in or told by others about)

Last edited:

headspin-strike.gif

Awesome melt. Truly.

Steeee-rike!

This thread is cooked. Time to shut it down

Recruit Cadsky, seems like a great fit based on recent interactions 😅

I helped you out mid-season by agreeing to a trade, what else did you want me to do?:p I didn't leave, I was traded for somebody you all desperately wanted at the club. Let's not make out that I fled lol.

Also, two out of eight of a LG can hardly easily effect change. I also have not been suggesting how you should run your club, just commenting on the direction you've taken.

Edit to add* Considering one of your LG members came into our match thread this week and labelled Pugsley and myself 'disloyal' I'd say that any response from us has been quite light-hearted and measured.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I helped you out mid-season by agreeing to a trade, what else did you want me to do?:p I didn't leave, I was traded for somebody you all desperately wanted at the club. Let's not make out that I( fled lol.

Also, two out of eight of a LG can hardly easily effect change. I also have not been suggesting how you should run your club, just commenting on the direction you've taken.
They should put you in their Hall Of Fame for the sacrifice you made for them instead of giving you a swipe after you left.

I helped you out mid-season by agreeing to a trade, what else did you want me to do?:p I didn't leave, I was traded for somebody you all desperately wanted at the club. Let's not make out that I( fled lol.

IMG_3990.gif

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Season 38 New/Returning Players - Sign Up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back