Official Match Thread Season 37, Second Semi Final: Sin City Swamprats v Dragons FFC at the Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Do I still have tagging powers? If so, go Dragon. If not, go first five names on this list.
Tim And Eric Idk GIF

0) Chief
1) A Swallow
2) DJ75
3) Greenery (C)
4) Supersuns
5) Blaze Storm
6) Ge3ks
7) Pie 4 Life (LG)
8) serial_thrilla
9) T2B_ (LG)
10) Mooresome
11) freo84 (R)
12) DragoDelph (VC)
13) BringBackTheAnchor
16) Hatchy1992
18) Purple Jesus
20) Knifey Spoony
23) VandoHawk
25) PhenomenalV1
29) Lbaddie29
32) Drizzy
33) Bradesmaen
37) pK75 (R)
42) HawkAussie
43) Ligma (LG)
44) big_icky
69) Ljp86
420) Bonz
Thanks buddy, just got home.

Dragons in crisis.
We do indeed have a crisis. A crisis of too many talented good looking individuals, it really makes selection hard (pun intended) especially for Greenery , who has to juggle being a dictator while recovering from his latest of constant car crashes and buying replacement USB thumb drives to store the match write ups on.

We do indeed have a crisis. A crisis of too many talented good looking individuals, it really makes selection hard (pun intended) especially for Greenery , who has to juggle being a dictator while recovering from his latest of constant car crashes and buying replacement USB thumb drives to store the match write ups on.
And mirrors that keep cracking when ugly swamprats look into them

Also, I seem to perform best rushing from one crisis to another.

Thanks T2B_. I just want to give you a bit of an insight into the Dragons team. We’re a bunch of unique individuals – Greenery, Bonz, Pie 4 Life, Supersuns and myself. We’re gonna engage with our minds and our hearts. We’re gonna exchange ideas, thoughts and even our energy. And to speak from your heart you need to have courage. You need to be honest and authentic. We’re not always gonna get it right. And sometimes, you’re not going to agree with us. But that’s okay, because just like you we care. Just like you, we’re passionate about the game. So if you want to come along for the ride, join us at Dragons FFC, because we just love the qooty.

Thanks T2B_. I just want to give you a bit of an insight into the Dragons team. We’re a bunch of unique individuals – Greenery, Bonz, Pie 4 Life, Supersuns and myself. We’re gonna engage with our minds and our hearts. We’re gonna exchange ideas, thoughts and even our energy. And to speak from your heart you need to have courage. You need to be honest and authentic. We’re not always gonna get it right. And sometimes, you’re not going to agree with us. But that’s okay, because just like you we care. Just like you, we’re passionate about the game. So if you want to come along for the ride, join us at Dragons FFC, because we just love the qooty.

TLDR.

Great post serial_thrilla. Really good.

I have a giggle because my son and all his mates, they already know it off by heart. They throw a fair bit of stick around it.

I walk around the boundary and someone yells ‘Thanks T2B_!' It’s funny how it’s - you were fair dinkum!

I’ve copped a bit of stick over the last 5 minutes, but I guess you actually weren't taking the piss at all, it’s fair dinkum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great post serial_thrilla. Really good.

I have a giggle because my son and all his mates, they already know it off by heart. They throw a fair bit of stick around it.

I walk around the boundary and someone yells ‘Thanks T2B_!' It’s funny how it’s - you were fair dinkum!

I’ve copped a bit of stick over the last 5 minutes, but I guess you actually weren't taking the piss at all, it’s fair dinkum.
Thanks for the feedback! It's awesome to hear that your son and his friends are enjoying it so much. And don't worry about the stick you've been getting, sounds like it's all in good fun!

In the bustling town of Sweet, nestled between rolling hills and lush forests, there stood a qootball team known as the Dragons. At the heart of this team were two best friends, serial_thrilla and Greenery.

Serial_thrilla, with his quick wit and lightning-fast reflexes, was the star player of the team. His precision on the field was matched only by his passion for the game. Greenery, on the other hand, was the team's captain and midfield maestro. With his calm demeanor and strategic mind, he orchestrated plays with finesse, earning him the respect of his teammates and opponents alike.

Together, Serial_thrilla and Greenery led the Dragons to victory after victory, their bond on and off the field unbreakable. But their journey wasn't without its challenges.

During one particularly tough season, the Dragons found themselves facing off against their arch-rivals, the Rats, in the semi final. The pressure was on, and tensions ran high as the game reached its climax.

With minutes left on the clock and the score tied, Serial_thrilla received the ball near the Rats' goal. With a swift move, he ran past defenders, his eyes fixed on the prize. But just as he was about to take the shot, he stumbled, the weight of the moment almost overwhelming.

Seeing his friend in trouble, Greenery sprang into action. With a perfectly timed pass, he delivered the ball to Serial_thrilla, giving him the opportunity he needed. With a determined look in his eyes, Serial_thrilla unleashed a powerful shot that soared past the goal umpire, sealing the Dragons' victory.

As the final whistle blew, the stadium erupted into cheers, and Serial_thrilla and Greenery embraced, their bond stronger than ever. Together, they had overcome every obstacle, proving that with teamwork and determination, anything was possible.

From that day on, Serial_thrilla, Greenery, and the Dragons became legends in their town, their story a testament to the power of friendship and the beautiful game of qootball.

Last edited:
In the bustling town of Sweet, nestled between rolling hills and lush forests, there stood a qootball team known as the Dragons. At the heart of this team were two best friends, Serial_thrilla and Greenery.

Serial_thrilla, with his quick wit and lightning-fast reflexes, was the star player of the team. His precision on the field was matched only by his passion for the game. Greenery, on the other hand, was the team's captain and midfield maestro. With his calm demeanor and strategic mind, he orchestrated plays with finesse, earning him the respect of his teammates and opponents alike.

Together, Serial_thrilla and Greenery led the Dragons to victory after victory, their bond on and off the field unbreakable. But their journey wasn't without its challenges.

During one particularly tough season, the Dragons found themselves facing off against their arch-rivals, the Rats, in the semi final. The pressure was on, and tensions ran high as the game reached its climax.

With minutes left on the clock and the score tied, Serial_thrilla received the ball near the Rats' goal. With a swift move, he ran past defenders, his eyes fixed on the prize. But just as he was about to take the shot, he stumbled, the weight of the moment almost overwhelming.

Seeing his friend in trouble, Greenery sprang into action. With a perfectly timed pass, he delivered the ball to Serial_thrilla, giving him the opportunity he needed. With a determined look in his eyes, Serial_thrilla unleashed a powerful shot that soared past the goal umpire, sealing the Dragons' victory.

As the final whistle blew, the stadium erupted into cheers, and Serial_thrilla and Greenery embraced, their bond stronger than ever. Together, they had overcome every obstacle, proving that with teamwork and determination, anything was possible.

From that day on, Serial_thrilla, Greenery, and the Dragons became legends in their town, their story a testament to the power of friendship and the beautiful game of qootball.
Great read, though I feel like the sex scene was cut out.

The REAL Dragons are coming

I just wanna say to you bunch of pretenders... The REAL Dragons are coming to town. That's right... the Dragon machine - the REAL Dragons.. are coming to burst your bubble. One good season and you pathetic lot think you are premiership material? Ha ha ha.... What a joke. We are crippled with injuries but still have the talent to make you lot look like the magoos team that you really are !! We the mighty Dragons FFC will run over the top of you lot like a school bully taking some kids lollies.... We are coming over there for the easiest four points we will pick up all season.... In fact - we could probably send our magoos team to do a number on you lot but then why embarrass the SFA by doing that?? Probably no Lbaddie29.... and no A Swallow either - but we don't need them to put you pretenders back in the box you crawled out of... BIG ground the Underground - nowhere for you to hide either... So train your little rat legs off this week... Enjoy your training sessions Rats... But come the weekend.... WE will let you warm up on the Underground before we start the massacre of The Pretenders. The Dragons FFC machine will roll on in S37 and you just don't have the ability, the will or courage to stop our brilliant Club from rolling further into the finals. See you on the weekend losers... WE - THE MIGHTY DRAGONS FFC will belt you back to reality. Don't say your weren't warned.

DRAGONS FFC

I just wanna say to you bunch of pretenders... The REAL Dragons are coming to town. That's right... the Dragon machine - the REAL Dragons.. are coming to burst your bubble. One good season and you pathetic lot think you are premiership material? Ha ha ha.... What a joke. We are crippled with injuries but still have the talent to make you lot look like the magoos team that you really are !! We the mighty Dragons FFC will run over the top of you lot like a school bully taking some kids lollies.... We are coming over there for the easiest four points we will pick up all season.... In fact - we could probably send our magoos team to do a number on you lot but then why embarrass the SFA by doing that?? Probably no Lbaddie29.... and no A Swallow either - but we don't need them to put you pretenders back in the box you crawled out of... BIG ground the Underground - nowhere for you to hide either... So train your little rat legs off this week... Enjoy your training sessions Rats... But come the weekend.... WE will let you warm up on the Underground before we start the massacre of The Pretenders. The Dragons FFC machine will roll on in S37 and you just don't have the ability, the will or courage to stop our brilliant Club from rolling further into the finals. See you on the weekend losers... WE - THE MIGHTY DRAGONS FFC will belt you back to reality. Don't say your weren't warned.

DRAGONS FFC
TLDR

At least you'll get to see the okeydoke7 show up close this week.

DRAGONS FFC
Found an excerpt of a 5AA caller from Alberton lambasting the Swamprats' efforts on Sunday.

The players don't care. They don't give a swamprat's backside. They don't wanna chase, they don't wanna play. You have jackster83 before the game saying that "no one in the club listens to outside noise." Maybe you should, maybe you should. Maybe the coaching panel, the players, the LG must listen to us supporters. We've got 88 thousand- almost NINETY thousand members. You want us to sign up next year? Bloody show us something! Show us the heart! Last year we gave you the excuse "we had an injury-depleted midfield and we just missed out." We thought this year we'd go again. What's the excuse!? If you're not gonna play- I said it a few weeks ago- If you're not gonna play for the coach, play for people like myself! Who bust my balls every week to get there, hard earned money, and you dish that up against THE OLD BOYS!? They toyed with us. It's an embarrassment for the Red and White and especially the emblem. THE EMBLEM! Play for that! If you're not gonna play for that, piss off outta my club! GET OUT!

Found an excerpt of a 5AA caller from Alberton lambasting the Swamprats' efforts on Sunday.

The players don't care. They don't give a swamprat's backside. They don't wanna chase, they don't wanna play. You have jackster83 before the game saying that "no one in the club listens to outside noise." Maybe you should, maybe you should. Maybe the coaching panel, the players, the LG must listen to us supporters. We've got 88 thousand- almost NINETY thousand members. You want us to sign up next year? Bloody show us something! Show us the heart! Last year we gave you the excuse "we had an injury-depleted midfield and we just missed out." We thought this year we'd go again. What's the excuse!? If you're not gonna play- I said it a few weeks ago- If you're not gonna play for the coach, play for people like myself! Who bust my balls every week to get there, hard earned money, and you dish that up against THE OLD BOYS!? They toyed with us. It's an embarrassment for the Red and White and especially the emblem. THE EMBLEM! Play for that! If you're not gonna play for that, piss off outta my club! GET OUT!
Any speculation on our coach Qen Hinkley is purely white noise.

Surely Qen will be lynched (or at least fired) if they lose this weekend to us.

I saw damicky at a grocery store in Alberton yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37, Second Semi Final: Sin City Swamprats v Dragons FFC at the Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back