Official Match Thread Season 30 Second Elimination Final: Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy Tuesday (aka manangatang's most hated day)! I've given up the more thematic announcement time of 10am because I'm terrible at deadlines, but there really isn't a bad time for ...

TOP TEN TUESDAY!

This most-loved tradition is a simple one. Each Tuesday in the match thread a theme is posted on Tuesday and than anyone that wants to join in lists their top ten according to the theme. Previous themes have included Top Ten Places You've Visited, Top Ten Movie Villains and Top Ten Restaurants*, but this week we're going to focus on - TOP TEN SPORTING MEMORIES.

It could be something to do with your football club (e.g. if you've been lucky enough to attend a Grand Final) or something on the other side of the world that inspired you in some way (like Shaun White's amazing halfpipe run at the 2010 Winter Olympics) or it could be that one time you did something incredible when you were 15 years old at Wednesday afternoon sport that you'll remember forever as the peak of your life, as you slowly get older and fatter and realise that that peak really wasn't even that impressive to begin with. I don't know, that might be you.

There aren't any real rules for Top Ten Tuesday, except that your list needs to have ten entries. It's up to you whether you order them and while explanations aren't necessary, they're definitely encouraged. And of course, ripping apart other nominations is definitely allowed.

* Out of all the bloody places you can eat, somehow KFC came out on top.
1. 17’ richmond grand final win
2. 19’ richmond grand final win
3. 20’ richmond grand final win
4. Dustin martin brownlow
5. Dustin martin norm 1
6. Dustin martin norm 2
7. Dustin martin norm 3
8. Jordan McMahon goal after siren giving richmond Dustin Martin
9. Tom Lynch 2x Prem Player
10. Dom sheed goal from pocket to sink pies after their preliminarship

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep those kicking boots on Hatchy and we're a big chance.
Don't worry, my kicking boots are in a safe place this week... Not a chance of losing sight of them!

Those jackets are bastards to try and get out of.
Mmm Pugsley was nice enough to bring us some yummy vanilla cones!
See this is why you’re my favourite pooch in the SFA

Contribute other than sooking about us and I'll play along.

Thanks for the advice that I didn't ask for. Won't be taking it, but at least your unimpressed at our posting, yet depressed when we post, Dublinite knows you care :thumbsu:
Do you anything besides melt cutie? Xx

For a bombers thread this is quite slow. You guys ok?
What? As my fellow Dragons can attest, I actually for some reason look forward* to posting against you spammy flogs. :thumbsu:

They're currently booking me into a psychiatric ward as we speak, but that's beside the point.

* well maybe not all of you

See, this is why your club is a basketcase. One saying we're slow, the other saying we're spammy.

No coordination in your attack.

Leadership is awol. serial_thrilla is off doing his own thing looking after his beez votes with private messages about future threads he's going to create and here we have the right arm not talking to the left.

No wonder TheInjuryFactory identified, very early doors and quite rightly so, that you blokes were the worst posting unit in the comp :thumbsu:

See, this is why your club is a basketcase. One saying we're slow, the other saying we're spammy.

Leadership is awol. serial_thrilla is off doing his own thing looking after his beez votes with private messages about future threads he's going to create and here we have the right arm not talking to the left.

No wonder TheInjuryFactory identified, very early doors and quite rightly so, that you blokes were the worst posting unit in the comp :thumbsu:
I'm not just a pretty face.

It's only Tuesday, Santoz.
Match threads shouldn't be up until Wednesdays at the earliest.

Slow today, which Bradesmaen was querying as it was unusual, and serial_thrilla's posting stats thread shows you are indeed the most spammy club in the land.

C'mon Saddie, it's not that hard.

Any chance of a SpudQoach update too? I loaded up on Dragons the second half of the season so I'm thinking I'll make a late run at the title :thumbsu:
Yeah, but if I put it out now it would just be a blatant beez grab wouldn't it? 🤔

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Second Elimination Final: Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back