Official Match Thread Season 30 Second Elimination Final: Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Oi Bombers,
I know your season is ending this weekend and I felt kinda bad, so I booked the incredible Four Seasons for your mad Monday festivities. Enjoy!

View attachment 1013367
Trump crying foul about votes, Bombers crying foul about sim rigging. I can see the comparison.

Come finals, I make demands of the opposition, that they cannot meet. That’s how I dominate, and that’s how I’ll dominate the Dragons this week.

Are You Flirting GIFs | Tenor

He’s a Dragon mate, I’d be surprised if he owned a glass.

Missed the mark on this one Antonio. AceAndy pays us in novelty glasses.

No long faces here: 100-year-old tradition sees shire horses start their  summer holiday like the rest of us with a pint of ale down the pub | Daily  Mail Online

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strigoi is a complete ruck, better does not exist. But you can come sit on the bench with me :p
Complete ruck, and yet also helps out with pre-game goal kicking practice AND does the post-game feasts. Does a power of work does our Strigs.

Complete ruck, and yet also helps out with pre-game goal kicking practice AND does the post-game feasts. Does a power of work does our Strigs.
We would certainly be lost without her.

It's Tuesday mate and your last 4 posting totals per match thread have been ...

:$
I've been saving myself for finals. Also had life issues that have kept me away for a bit. Try being locked down in a foreign country where you don't speak the language..

I've been saving myself for finals. Also had life issues that have kept me away for a bit. Try being locked down in a foreign country where you don't speak the language..

Saving what?

You don't post and when you do you add very little :thumbsu:

Saving what?

You don't post and when you do you add very little :thumbsu:
My number of posts.

And that's your opinion of which you are entitled to. Maybe be a little less of a campaigner and more normal and I'd post a bit more towards the Bombers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Second Elimination Final: Baghdad Bombers vs Dragons FFC at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back