Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Las Vegas Bears vs Coney Island Warriors at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you are over analyzing it. Perhaps you need to find a hobby to pass the time if you are going to analyse my posts to this extent.
This is my hobby.

I am glad I can be apart of your hobby. I hope you have fun analyzing my posts this week.
Me too. Don't let me down. :thumbsu:

Where's Petalcrusher??

giphy.gif

Es that end with 000 calls would be sh*t. :(

Neutral you old campaigner! Opening with your finest cerebral invective I see. How are you mate? :)

“Mate”

Not sure mate is the right word here, that implies some sort of relationship. I still have to be reminded of who you are. Hey Test Tickle, who is this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this a melt?
Fair enough. So just more of a gentle sook then?
I'm trying to figure out what to call it to be honest, was hoping you could help me define it.

So it sounded like a melt, but it's definitely not because you haven't even had your first melt yet, which is quaint and adorable. It could be a gentle sook, but you're not really looking to commit to that, so maybe that's not it either.

Perhaps a whinge? 🤔

Top flight posting tif. Going with melts already...... I was looking forward to this week. Disappointed so far.

Thanks for the OP The Half Back. Although I think suggesting we like to celebrate 300+ posts of no quality is harsh. I for one would much prefer to celebrate 300+ posts of quality, and I sense this could be the week for both Metalcrusher and Millky95 to really hit their straps and deliver absolute blinders.

Hello Warriors. I'm looking forward to an entertaining week of quality banter. :)

I’ll celebrate whatever, and however, the **** I like.

I rkn you campaigners wouldn’t of ever seen this bad boy before
View attachment 961678

Nah... never

Are you the guy that basis his entire persona off his username ?

No relation to Art, but I like to think I'm more evil than him. Yes to my cuz. He's teaching me English and doing a damn fine job of it. :)

You’re too nice sounding, get some campaigner in you and then come back to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back