Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 16 - Las Vegas Bears v Dragons FFC at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the week Dragons, good luck for the rest of the season, let's hope another team ahead of us forgets the team sheet next week.

Thanks philreich
Thanks Hawks

Great win Bears and now we're back in the 8.
Congrats Test Tickle your now number 1 for most hit outs for the Bears.

Yes, 48% TOG after kicking the opener was brilliant strategically. I also liked the part where our defence resembled:

200.gif

Matera92 should do the QT huddle more often - nice work Art Vandelay_
Never ever again suggest something done right was because of Matera92
He had nothing to do with today's win, or any of our prior wins.

Fun Fact: The game he has sig'd where he got a record 45 touches. Didn't even poll a mobbs vote.
Glorified stat padding.

4 : 16.2 {lW} - Matera92 will take this. No - he's dropped it.
4 : 16.24 {rW} - Matera92 has it.
4 : 16.28 - <<< RookiePick is coming on to replace RonnieRaven >>>
4 : 16.37 {rW} - With the ball is Matera92.
4 : 16.41 {lHFF} - A flat punt.
4 : 16.45 {lHFF} - Electronic_Renaissance misjudges it and it's an easy mark to Blaze Storm.

Drops the prune, forces an unnecessary interchange mid play for his ego, then tries to guilt trip ER into thinking he misjudged his pie floater kick.

Just retire.

Never ever again suggest something done right was because of Matera92
He had nothing to do with today's win, or any of our prior wins.

Fun Fact: The game he has sig'd where he got a record 45 touches. Didn't even poll a mobbs vote.
Glorified stat padding.

4 : 16.2 {lW} - Matera92 will take this. No - he's dropped it.
4 : 16.24 {rW} - Matera92 has it.
4 : 16.28 - <<< RookiePick is coming on to replace RonnieRaven >>>
4 : 16.37 {rW} - With the ball is Matera92.
4 : 16.41 {lHFF} - A flat punt.
4 : 16.45 {lHFF} - Electronic_Renaissance misjudges it and it's an easy mark to Blaze Storm.

Drops the prune, forces an unnecessary interchange mid play for his ego, then tries to guilt trip ER into thinking he misjudged his pie floater kick.

Just retire.

Animated GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In what world is Broken Matt the worst version?

Art, I hate to say this but...

e09.gif
I wish I could delete your schtick.
Shit hair, shit gimmick, overweight.

Got nothing on attitude era Hardyz.

Bad luck, Dragons. We started well but our second quarter was putrid and things didn't really improve in the second half, although we did managed to trim the margin significantly by the final siren.

big_icky continued his solid season without another excellent performance, ably supported by PhenomenalV1, Greenery, Chief and Drizzy. Bonz kept things ticking over on the scoreboard with a bag of five goals while Bradesmaen also contributed well with four goals, forming a great combo with Bonz.

Not really the result we were after and we've now got a fair bit of work to do in the last couple of games. Hopefully we can regroup and bounce back in the coming round. :thumbsu:

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Bonz kept things ticking over on the scoreboard with a bag of five goals while Bradesmaen also contributed well with four goals, forming a great combo with Bonz.
A great combo like spit and a throbbing member. I lube them up, Bonz hammers it home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back