Official Match Thread Season 29, Round 2 - Las Vegas Bears vs Dragons FFC at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good morning… wait… Well, damn.

Good evening and salutations ladies, gentlemen, ursine, reptiles, and other assorted carbon-based lifeforms.

I’ve been working hard these last few days in my NRL jerseys portfolio (check it out), but have taken a break at this point in time to issue forth some hot banter:

Thus, I previse that the malapert, impuissant Dragons will only produce fugacious velleity.
Hereat, the effulgent Bears will recompense the aforementioned reptiles with great celerity and pulchritude.

Yea verily, Lemon Boi :lemon:

Good morning… wait… Well, damn.

Good evening and salutations ladies, gentlemen, ursine, reptiles, and other assorted carbon-based lifeforms.

I’ve been working hard these last few days in my NRL jerseys portfolio (check it out), but have taken a break at this point in time to issue forth some hot banter:

Thus, I previse that the malapert, impuissant Dragons will only produce fugacious velleity.
Hereat, the effulgent Bears will recompense the aforementioned reptiles with great celerity and pulchritude.

Yea verily, Lemon Boi :lemon:
Say wut ?

LOOK OUT fumbler Knifey Spoony AceAndy Strigoi and Hatchy1992 GET ON OFF THE ROAD our bus is coming, I dont want any blood on it coz Ive just spent 4hrs washing it.

Unless it’s the Venga Bus I care little for your Transportation Organisation.

Looks like potential road kill to me

Hey.
Hey now.
I got a haircut and everything.

giphy.gif

Have a shave mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 29, Round 2 - Las Vegas Bears vs Dragons FFC at The Stadium In The Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back