Official Match Thread Season 26, Round 7: Gold City Royals vs Coney Island Warriors @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

And we go around in circles each time with Frankston Rover thinking a minor premiership means anything

giphy-downsized.gif

More drivel from you, Blacky. You've become the new Sterge.

I once had sex with three octopussies that were stronger and faster than the Warriors
I forgot there was at least one person at the Royals now without a stick up their arse, how have you settled in fumbles…good to see they haven't turned you into 'quality' yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunno mate Sterge strung together a few good weeks there

Glad you guys are thinking of me, it's my birthday soon should i keep an eye out for a card?

That's what I meant. Sterge has rocketed up in my estimations recently. Some fantastic threads.

Unfortunately, the once fit and firing Blacky has turned into Fat Elvis. A bloated, grotesque, unfunny shell of himself - everything Sterge used to be.

Was it last week or the week before you tagged me into your thread to discuss this very matter?

I tagged you as a courtesy. I don't like talking about people behind their backs - or in your case, PM's.

You then proceeded to enter our thread, make a fool of yourself and hung around way to long.

Like an NRL player on a big night out, we got left with a turd in the hallway. Unfortunately we now how a week of it. Oh the joy...

I can turd in the hallway if needed

I'm actually really looking forward to this week, I conceded 4 last week when we smashed the Roys and that's the only time I've conceded more than 2 goals this season. With myself and Smartys Power up there for the derF, and Blacky and Joe neck and neck for the Fred there's a fair bit riding on this game.

I tagged you as a courtesy. I don't like talking about people behind their backs - or in your case, PM's.

You then proceeded to enter our thread, make a fool of yourself and hung around way to long.

Like an NRL player on a big night out, we got left with a turd in the hallway. Unfortunately we now how a week of it. Oh the joy...
I wish I lived in your reality.

As the best small forward in the competition
Stephen Milne thought that he was the best small forward in another league, that went well and I see a similar issue here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back