Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - Gold City Royals v Fighting Furies at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawaiian Parma garnished with mint leaves for me please
Youre Disgusting Season 6 GIF

when the I woke up this morning and saw the cavs had won a playoff game without Lebron i knew the stars had perfectly aligned and this result would be a formality

When I came into phone coverage I saw that the Timberwolves had won a playoff game, as well as West Coast winning last night.

I knew all my luck was used up

Shit effort Furies, burning my shorts tonight. ****.

Well played Royals.

Ok, I’ve basked in the glory of my performance for long enough (I haven’t really but if I waited til I had I’d never post again…). Thanks Furies for the week and thanks serial_thrilla for posting.

Yeah ok Cadsky I’ll shout!! LETS GET PISSED!!!!!

9 goals given up. That's a huge effort! :$
The pleasure was all mine. Having said that I think you have a legitimate gripe with your coach for not moving you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you wanted to join the Royals, you could have just PM'ed me. But this is good too
If Chronz did join us it would spare them having to line up on me again…

Sorry I wasn't here for the match people, my other team were playing in the other version, and I was so worried for the North Melbourne players I had to see it through to the end.

I mean, they must have been thinking, sh!t, if we win, does anyone know the club song?

Sorry I wasn't here for the match people, my other team were playing in the other version, and I was so worried for the North Melbourne players I had to see it through to the end.

I mean, they must have been thinking, sh!t, if we win, does anyone know the club song?
Thats ok we look forward to seeing you in the Bombres match thread

Thats ok we look forward to seeing you in the Bombres match thread
Dear God! Is THAT next? Mutters to self killmekillmekillme

Remove this Banner Ad

Back