Autopsy Saints kick the Bombers butts far into the future.

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's kick the thread off with some comic extreme salt and ignorance from the Druggies board

‐‐-------

Worst loss of probably the last couple of seasons. Saints flat out stink, their one wood is skinny anaemic runners who hate contact going absolutely hog wild, the only way they win is if you let them do it.

And **** oath did we let them do it.

---------

A team of manlet mids and pedestrian imposters reckon we don't like contact

BWAHAHAHA

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So yeah I had a dot point list of how many Stringer references, Scott gifs, Redman turnover montages and etc that I had to delete in the OP, it was a beautiful thing capped off by several gifs exclaiming how beautiful that was.

Instead..

17.6 v 8.7

Fail Falling Down GIF by RETROFUNK

above; Bombers finals race

BEST SAINTS VS BOMBERS SINCE 2008
2015 would like a word ;)

Great win though - plenty to like!

One slightly left field mention from me for Hunter Clark - really liked his work in close tonight. Good to see him stringing together some form.

So annoyed, wife has dragged me to a BBQ have not seen 1 minute of the match. Luckily there are a few Bombers supporters here and they are salty AF. Mood is very grim
Am at my grandsons 3rd birthday, but son in law sensible enough to put it on with no sound.
Will enjoy the replay immensely especially the Bulldogs smashed the Bronco's in Brisbane earlier today.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

So annoyed, wife has dragged me to a BBQ have not seen 1 minute of the match. Luckily there are a few Bombers supporters here and they are salty AF. Mood is very grim🤣

Make sure you keep telling them you didn't see the game, "what happened"?

Make them go into detail.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Saints kick the Bombers butts far into the future.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back