Opinion Sack Hinkley 9 - I Am Become Donuts, Destroyer Of Ports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1784225

2018, on paper at least, was arguably the best of the lot.

A squad coming off a 5th-placed MR finish, adding Rockliff, Motlop and Watts to the mix.

And not only do we contrive to miss the eight from an 11-4 start, the club decides to begin their strategy of openly gaslighting the fans by pivoting shamelessly into the “OMG KEN IS SACRIFICING HIS CAREER FOR THE GOOD OF THE CLUB!” garbage, despite having a salary cap bursting with ‘win now or never’ guys.
I was going to say exactly this.

2018 & 2019 have been the strongest lists we've had together as a whole. Keep in mind Rockliff was prime at that time, not the bloke we saw in his last seasons. Coaching in those seasons were criminally bad and 2019 was over before it began when we couldn't even pick a captain, but with good leadership those were absolutely flag years.

Its also why it frustrates me when people saw "awww we got close in 2020 and could have done it". Yes, but we also got so far away in 2018 that we have to pretend that we weren't even in contention.

If there's one thing cliquers hate, it's things that were created before they were.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
Lol if ever there were a dumber anti-clique post I haven't seen it on here you luddite

Head cliquer sobrave is into older (music) technology than you

Nah I thought it was a cliquey like Bravey or Schulzy making fun of Jim's deep knowledge of musical history and his actually bravery to listen and educate the masses about it and all its styles.

If there's one thing cliquers hate, it's things that were created before they were.

No, it was the Papa.

Lol if ever there were a dumber anti-clique post I haven't seen it on here you luddite

Head cliquer sobrave is into older (music) technology than you
Pretty sure I had the record player first. I just haven't gone down the rabbit hole, cause that shit is time and money.

I need time and money for my vintage automobile. And whatever's left, I need for the HQ.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it was. I think I called him a musical snob (which he Goddam is!) but must have caught him on a bad night, maybe he couldn't find the key to the wank shed or something, and he cracked the absolute shits and had a full blowup. Sometimes you get people at the wrong moments.

A stray bit of sawdust down the knob hole will ruin anyones day.

Would Kane still be cupping Ken's balls if he sacked chadbro?
Actually....he probably would, Kane is a sh*tstain.
Kane has Hinkley to thank for gifting him his 300 and then letting him pursue his lifelong dream to be a fireman leaving us 1 player short

Oh
Wait 😜

Ah, old Jimmy.

A wealth of knowledge about some obscure musicians and music technology, a true Port person, a sense of humour and some vocabulary choices that have influenced the Port forum.

But he talked about having a wank in the shed one time...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are rumours that Hinkley and Carr have held a private handshake agreement that will see Carr will take over as head coach from the end of the 2025 season.

Josh Carr is dumber than we thought if he trusts a handshake deal from the dodgy used car salesman

There are rumours that Hinkley and Carr have held a private handshake agreement that will see Carr will take over as head coach from the end of the 2025 season.

7wvo0h.jpg

If you said Ken is handing over to Carr at the end of the Richmond game I might get excited, but handing over after his 2 year contract is over, is totally ****ed...if true.

Just passing on information I heard that may be relevant here. Take it with a grain of salt if you like.
FWIW I heard the same thing at the same time I heard it was going to be two years - that was about a month ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back